If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Batman does not look like a bat.

edited 2011-11-18 03:12:50 in Wonderful posts
This is truly OUTRAGEOUS!

Comments

• He looks more like a bat than Spiderman looks like a spider.
  • And don't get me started on how little Wonder Woman resembles the Seven Wonders of the -shot-

Oww...

Um, on how little Spawn looks like a bab- -shot-

About how the Flash wears clo -exploded-
  • You can change. You can.
    He looks more like a bat than Spiderman looks like a spider.

Well, Batman's supposed to be a giant bat who scares the "Supersticious and cowardly lot" of Gotham, so
  • Does it actually say in any of the books that he tries to look exactly like an actual giant bat?
  • edited 2011-11-18 05:49:11
    Pony Sleuth
    Seems ambiguous to me. I don't see how his failure to look just like a giant bat is notable.
  • edited 2011-11-18 05:52:25
    You can change. You can.
    Well, my point was simply that Batman did aim to look similar to a bat, while Spiderman didn't. He just designed something that made him look like a ninja or someshit.

I don't remember what even made Peter wear...that.
  • All I remember about it is that the movie had a montage of him drawing designs in his notebook.
  • In the comics, he was given the costume to wrestle in.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    When Batman's rapidly gliding towards you from behind in a dark alley to kick your face and you only turn around for half a second before it connects, he looks enough like a bat to scare the shit out of you. That's all that matters.
    INUH, your wisdom is as big as your flaws. 

or something

i need to work on this "Complimenting people" thing