If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

So my friend Stuart was mad at me earlier...

edited 2011-11-13 12:55:37 in Wonderful posts
...Because he thought I broke his stereo.

You see, he let me borrow it last weekend, so I could listen to the radio while I was painting my parents' basement. But apparently this morning he went to use it again, and the sound only came out of one speaker. So he called me and started yelling about how I broke it and how I have no respect for other people's property and stuff.

Now, I knew I didn't break that stereo, but I didn't feel like arguing with him, so I offered to come over to his house and try and fix it for him. When I got over there, I fiddled around with it a bit...and found out that Edwin (that's his adorable little kitty) had apparently chewed through one of the wires after I brought it back. So he apologized for yelling at me, because I didn't break it after all.

The moral of the story?

Never attribute to Alice that which is adequately explained by Stu's pet Eddie.

Comments