If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Yuri Avatar Club

13»

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

We had a loli avatar theme?

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

• Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I don't even see what's so "creepy" about it. It's not like it's a theme about explicitly sexual things (I'm talking about the yuri theme).
  • You can change. You can.
    We did have a loli avatar theme which happened when the whole "Lol ponies vs lolis" thing happened.

oh those annoying shitposting days~
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    SOMEBODY

SCREAAAAAAM
  • It's not like it's a theme about explicitly sexual things (I'm talking about the yuri theme).

Precisely. Thick clothes and a kiss on the cheek, that's all you need.

The implied buckets are there and you know it!
    It's ice cream

how can it be hot 

._.
  • edited 2011-11-10 18:21:08
    Anyway, I'v succumbed. I put some yuri in my avatar. 

I have to say, it's pretty hawt.
  • The implied buckets are there and you know it!

Just look at them. They're far too sophisticated to indulge in such vulgar activities.

If there are buckets, they are clearly used for playing Yahtzee or something, and where is it written that one must wear clothes to Yahtzee anyway? That's what they'd like to know. It would have made it so much more inconvenient to retrieve the dice which must have landed in Kanaya's cleavage after an especially vigorous toss, and obviously Rose had to thoroughly search that general area to locate them, using her tongue because the hands which could throw them that far were clearly too clumsy to be trusted. 

But even if someone came across them in those circumstances, they are sensible enough not to allow such a mortifying scene to be depicted, choosing instead a polite and appropriate gesture of affection.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    >cleavage after an especially vigorous toss
     Hur Hur.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    The only thing I don't like about this trend is that I don't feel as safe being around here at school.
    @Protega: You're so going to hell for that. 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    hai gaiz am i doin it rite?
  • edited 2011-11-10 22:23:19
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Already done.

GTFO.

I think I might keep my avatar even if this fad dies. It's cute.
    I have been shown who is a faster punster.
  • Speaking of puns, what did the scientist say when he saw his son's secret computer files?

"Yuri ka?"
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    I felt morally obligated to spite you all.
  • THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME
    Yeah, if you'd gone with a yaoi avatar theme, we wouldn't be able to do this joke.