If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Yuri Avatar Club

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    "KILL IT WITH FIRE"

Da fuck is wrong with you, brah?
  • You can change. You can.
    oh, ah. 

you may continue with the inevitable murder about to happen.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -actually changed my avatar-

-is still kinda in shock-
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Okay, seriously though. This is the worst avatar fad since FSJALS.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    FSJALS?
  • edited 2011-11-09 22:06:16
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

This, except snowcloned into anything imaginable.
    meh, i don't understand the complaint?

Is this your usual "Hurr durr, is perverted" deal or is it a really good reason?
  • edited 2011-11-09 22:40:58
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    What do you mean "usual"?

But yeah, that's part of it. The rest is just something I can't explain right now.

Okay I can, but it would start one hell of a shitstorm.
  • Was there a fsjal avatar theme that I missed? Aw.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    (thinly veiled joke about Crimson's sexuality goes here)
  • They're somethin' else.
    CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME, CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME, CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME, CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME, CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME, CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME, CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME, CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME, CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME, CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME, CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME, CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME, CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME, CALLONMEEEEEEEEEE CAAALL OOOON ME,
  • edited 2011-11-09 22:29:15
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "But yeah, that's part of i"

I admit it's kinda creepy. But I already gave my rationale in the Activity page. And I find it funny.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Once I would have joined you.

But now I am too lazy.

Also, I like ponies.
  • Yes, because it's so hard to find pony yuri.
    Eh, it's pretty tongue-in-cheek. I can see why someone might find it objectionable, but those people are being silly methinks.
    ^This, really. I just did it because the word "yuri" amuses me, to be perfectly honest.
  • I don't see why it's creepy...

Then again, a lot of my previous avatars have been yuri pairings I like... >.>

Presently I am doing this partly to hop on the bandwagon and also because Kannazuki No Miko sucked and yet I love it and I appreciate the excuse to have an avatar from it (since otherwise I probably wouldn't).

• edited 2011-11-09 22:36:36
    Yo.
  • :O

<3 Revolutionary Girl Utena

• edited 2011-11-09 22:53:33
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    fine, i'll do it

but only because this picture is adorable

I just picked mine because it's really darn cute.
    Asuka/Rei was the first thing I thought of, really.

I thought about using Doctor Who's Madame Vashtra and Jenny, but I thought it might be a bit too icky for everyone, really.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    I don't know the context, only that this is a snowclone, apparently, but as long as there is yuri, I don't care.
  • No rainbow star
    >Deities in my game include a female bird deity and a female tree deity
    >Tempted to draw them awkwardly kissing for an avatar
  • edited 2011-11-10 07:39:01
    Err, I really don't get what's creepy about it either. (Though I did go into this thread expecting an objection from Neo)

I have to abstain, though, because I'm far too lazy to figure out how to get a yuri couple into Slade's thought bubble. =P
  • ^^Scootaloo/Fluttershy?
  • No rainbow star
    ^ ...

...Fine, if it's a request...

• Also, someone could make a Tales of Vesperia pun.
  • Neo_Crimson,
    Okay, seriously though. This is the worst avatar fad since FSJALS.

I realize this is probably pretty subjective, but I would think the "loli" theme that was going on around here a while back would be considered much worse than this one, at least in the SA sense of worse. Also, at least this one is not as explicit as the avatar theme back on TV Tropes that was about trying to push the envelope as far as possible.