If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Applications That Ask Why You Want To Work For The Place You're Applying For

edited 2011-11-05 12:39:29 in General
Cause the truth is, I don't. I don't want to work in a shitty supermarket or in McDonalds, I'm applying because I need the cash for buying things. 

Comments

• Those places do hire loads of people though, especially teenagers, so I'm pretty sure you can get away with minimum flattery.
  • If you haven't had a lot of previous work, tell them that you want to gain experience of working with customers. It's probably true if you think about it and I'd regard it as legitimate if I was hiring checkout assistants or whatever.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Probably take the chance to instead burnish your credentials.  Instead of "I want to do the job because I need money", "I want to do the job because I've worked in retail before" or something like that.  Everyone already knows you want the money.

However, I am unemployed, so take my advice only if you think it's reasonable.