If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Teenage boys who think acting "gay" is LOLHILARIOUS

edited 2011-11-02 23:40:08 in Meatspace
[tɕagɛn]
Dear creepy fuck in my Gym class, Please stop grabbing my ass in the most horrendously disturbing way possible. Actually, please stop sexuallly harassing me in general. You are not funny because you act "gay". You're merely coming off as a complete homophobic jackfuck, never mind that I could sue you for sexual harrassment anyway. Also, you're not a "gangsta", no matter what you think. I've known people from the ghetto. They would fuck you up so hard I cannot describe it. -Chagen I really fucking hate people like this.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I'm not sure where I should begin commenting on this, probably because I at once want to refute your absolute of "acting gay isn't funny" while recognising that it can be offensive and annoying without proper context.
  • I was gonna be snide, but ass-grabbing really does cross the line.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I'd say this is less 'acting gay isn't funny' and more 'sexual harassment isn't funny and you should have said something to teachers.'
  • This is the bueracracy we're talking about here, Malk.

They won't do jack.
  • edited 2011-11-02 23:47:28
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    That attitude is why this shit continues unpunished.

They might not do anything if you say something, but they definitely won't if you don't say anything. 

At the very least you can draw attention to it.
  • edited 2011-11-02 23:47:33
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    In my experience, schools tend to overreact to anything that could be sexual harrassment more than ignore it.
  • edited 2011-11-02 23:49:41
    [tɕagɛn]
    Also, society has this fucked up double standard about men getting sexually harassed. The school probably wouldn't even do anything because I'm a man, and even if they did, the whole school would be like "lol you're a faggot bitch"

I mean, I have my friends to back me up, but still.

I'll talk with my friend about it. He got harassed by the guy too.
  • edited 2011-11-02 23:49:46
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Would you rather just at least try and report it, or would you rather just keep getting assgrabbed?

It seems like an easy choice to me.
  • Look at what I edited in.
    Heh. When I was in high school, I was pretty effeminate and docile. It was an all-boys private high school as well. You can imagine the results of that.

And before anyone jumps to conclusions, it never went further than groping. That said, it was almost a look into prison mentality at times.
  • I dunno what could happen.

He harassed my stoner friend, too. Said friend knows some CQC and beginner's Muay Thai.

This guy better not fuck with my friend for too long.
  • edited 2011-11-03 00:00:10
    No rainbow star
    Ah, peer pressure. Keeping people from reporting legitimate harassment since [INSERT DATE HERE]

I'd be tempted to just kiss the guy if I was you and being groped. Sure I'd be outed as bi but it would be fucking worth it to see the stunned face. He'd also stay the fuck away after that
  • Teenage boys who think acting "gay" is LOLHILARIOUS
    Well damn.
  • Was it bad that my first reaction was "grab his ass even harder, that'll learn him!"?

yesitwas

Don't do anything that'll make him beat you up or something. D; I'd say just go ahead and tell someone, at the very least, no matter how little difference you think it'll make.
  • They're somethin' else.
    FUCK HIM UP. SAVE HIS SOUL FROM DAMNINATION.

WITH

YOUR

FISTS.
  • I'll let my friend do that, Malk.
    lol
  • edited 2011-11-03 11:20:49
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Even if your school's a bureaucracy, you probably won't be able to stop him except through drastic means. Assuming you've already tried telling him to stop outright. If you're really so opposed to reporting him, I guess you'll just have to wait for one of your friends to kick his ass.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    So he goes around touching guys in the butt?

I don't think he's "acting" gay
  • But he's doing it to be "funny". He thinks that he's being "funny" by acting gay, when he just comes off as a creepy retard fuck
  • I can't believe any school wouldn't take this seriously, unless you complain a lot and have therefore worn out some of your credibility (and they still ought to take it seriously then).

There is a bit of a double standard in these things. A girl complaining about sexual harassment would be Serious Business (rightly), but I think there is still a feeling of "boys will be boys" in some places. Although now I think about it that is a bit of a weird term to apply to male bottom pinching.

TEAR HIS SHIT OPEN WHILE YOU SHOUT "lol just kidding"
  • In my belief, you don't know what is effective and what isn't until you tried.

And if you're complaining about a double standard, keep in mind gay groping is still ranked above female-on-male groping in terms of seriousness.
  • Next time he does it, embrace him, freak him out.
  • edited 2011-11-03 15:21:28
    But you never had any to begin with.
    So he goes around touching guys in the butt?

I don't think he's "acting" gay

You haven't spent much time around groups of teenage boys, have you?
  • He's a Euro, Sai.

They're more civilized across the pond.
  • You're talking about the continent where nations give racist political parties a notable share of votes.

• You can change. You can.
    ohohohoh, lol

You do realize that Saigyouji is from Europe too, right?
    Europeans have different standards on personal space.