If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Kinder Eggs

edited 2011-10-30 18:33:43 in IJAM
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
Delicious chocolate AND a toy.

Some of the toys are a bit shit, but as a child a toy and chocolate wasn't to be sneezed at.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    These are fucking amazing. To this day.
  • Eh, for some reason, I don't like the taste of the chocolate.
  • edited 2011-10-30 18:38:23
    I love giving them to children who've never had them then watching the greedy fuckers stuffing the whole thing into their mouths and choking.

Also, my Auntie used to get me the giant ones every Easter. Before she disappeared.
  • The chocolate was... Okay, I guess.  I really only bought them (well, whined at my parents until they bought them for me, but meh) for the toys, to be honest.
  • edited 2011-10-30 18:50:20
    Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy

I loved Kinder Eggs. The chocolate is like nothing else. The toy yolk was just something to keep the egg together, really. I'm probably lying with that. There was something special about them. I liked walnut whip too, but didn't eat the walnut.

• edited 2011-10-30 18:52:37
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Never had one.

Aren't they illegal in the US?
  • a little muffled
    If they are, I feel sorry for American children.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^
    Yeah it's because the US is worried the kids will eat them whole and choke and die.
    (Roughly paraphrased.)
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^Ah.

I probably couldn't eat them anyway. Nut allergies mean there are only a select few chocolate manufacturers that are safe for me.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Their chocolate is pretty Ace. Also,what about the other Kinder products?

Kinder Bueno master race
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur
    Kinder Eggs are the food of the gods. Bueno's great, too.
  • edited 2011-10-30 19:51:27
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^^^
    :( at the nut allergy thing.
    That must restrict stuff a lot.

^^
    Bueno are also absolutely great.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^Oh, yeah. You wouldn't believe what they manage to wind up in.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    >mfw when I have told my mother several times I like Bueno the most but she keeps buying Delice.
    Those little chocolate bars are also fucking amazing.
    @INUH
    Yeah almost every pack mentions stuff may contain nuts or may have been made in factory that may have previously been used to make products containing nuts.

^
    The little ones that are white inside?
  • edited 2011-10-30 19:58:15
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^Indeed. A lot of places just slap that on there to kill liability, even if it's not true. Which is very annoying.
    Those ones, Ian. Mmmm, the milky goodness.
    ^^
    I feel for you.

^
    Yes they are so good, the only way to improve would be if they had bigger bars.
  • edited 2011-10-30 21:19:05
    Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy
    Kinder Bueno is good, but its packaging is a little unconventional... Doesn't one layer of packaging preserve the goodness well enough or something?
    ^
    I think all the little bits would rub off though if it wasn't packaged like that.
  • Kinder Surprise has always been bittersweet to me, great chocolate but then you find some bullshit inside like cartoon animals WHERE ARE MY SPACESHIPS DAMMIT
  • "
    Yeah it's because the US is worried the kids will eat them whole and choke and die.
    (Roughly paraphrased.)"

And thus we have more proof for America children being the dumbest jackfucks on the planet.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Or that the people approving food think kids are too stupid to even breathe on their own?