If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I must be the only person on the forum right now.

Comments

• Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    "-gives Apri the sexist hug she's ever had-"

"so, basically, is this some sort of misogynistic hug or misandrist or what?"

:D

I'm OK with this.

>:3

• $80+ per session
    -squeeze-
  • edited 2011-10-29 23:29:55
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    *blush*

A-Ah~ you're hurting me~!

:3
  • $80+ per session
    And you know you like it...
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    no...

...because you aren't squeezing hard enough!
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    and that was when the thread derailed into faux-cybering, causing everyone to either join in or abandon ship
  • edited 2011-10-29 23:35:32
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    It's OK wicked, we can play with you too. Would you like to be our plaything?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    (starts murdering people with machete)
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    YOU SHALL NOT HAVE ME, DEGENERATE FILTH!

*jetpack*
  • $80+ per session
    -grabs Apri with super sexy squeezing power. Namely in the buttocks area-
  • edited 2011-10-29 23:37:47
    ♥~!

"(starts murdering people with machete)"

You have a guro fetish too?! :D
  • You can change. You can.
    Oh hey, Cybering

• edited 2011-10-29 23:39:56
    And I've used a shower hose all 15,498 times.

x3
  • $80+ per session
    Apri's ass is legendary 'round these parts
  • edited 2011-10-29 23:45:36
    Shame I never get to enjoy it myself. If I had a cloning machine or a portal gun...
    Someone post that macro of the Architect, please
    Is the architect a girl? A pretty girl? That would like to join in on hugging me because I'm a pretty girl that likes hugging pretty girls?
  • Clean your room little Billy

There's too much moe in this thread too. Incidentally, the term 'moe' comes from the trial of Moe Howard from the Three Stooges during his trial for the murder of Virginia Woolfe, and the court artist decided to have a little fun with the depictions.

There are four sources of moe in this thread, and you are one of them. :3
  • Let me count that...

Gelzo, Gelzo, DarkDecapodian, Gelzo...

Yep.
  • edited 2011-10-30 00:01:54
    Clean your room little Billy
    Damn straight I'm moe...Moe Szyslak, that is.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I'm not moe?

• The cat is.
  • edited 2011-10-30 00:05:52
    -hug-, it's OK, INHUH and gelzo; you guys are moe too.

:3

Especially now that you made sad faces because I forgot you.

6 sources of moe in this thread.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^_^
  • AM I MOE
  • You can change. You can.
    I played moe from the three Stooges once.

DO I COUNT?!?!
  • edited 2011-10-30 00:16:51
    YOU CAN BE MOE 2

/)^3^(\

Have a Dashface~!
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I'm not moe. I just watch them on TV!