If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

TV Tropes in the Mirror Universe

13»

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    [insert something stupid here to answer said question]
  • For some reason my first thought was that mirror-Ponicalica would be me.

I'm not sure that really makes sense.
  • Consulting the crystal ball I like to call "my inner CloudCuckoolander":

• Deboss: Name: TheManager, avatar: a guy's butt
    • Anonus: Name: knownknown, avatar: a black and white sketch.
    • arks: Name: Barges
    • Vorpy: Name: xnophelia (gorpy has been banned)
    • CentralAvenue: Name: Main_Street, avatar: pic of pinky pie with circled slash over it (you don't like MLP)
    • Myrmidon: Name: Tick
    • snowbull: Name: raincow
  • edited 2011-04-07 22:19:11
    The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Deboss: Name: TheManager, avatar: a guy's butt

Actually, Bizarro Deboss would have an avatar of a woman's ass.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    What about me? Someone do me!
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Eh, someone can do me, I suppose.
  • MEEEEEEEEEEEE

please...
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Ponicalica, I think you'd instead be very tolerant of snowclone and fad jokes on IRC, and also not understand higher math but be a very dedicated music theorist.
  • So, Solstace?
    • INUH: Name: unih, avatar: something not animesque.
    • Komodin: Name: Komodout, avatar: something not sonic - related.
    • Chagen: Name: Chuggles, avatar: a clown.  You have a clown fetish.  Your parents don't care about anything and let you do anything you want, which pisses you off.
  • edited 2011-04-07 22:52:36
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    * Central Avenue: Name: Bleeding Sky
    ** Demeanor: Sharp-tongue elitist who brags about reporting off-topic posts and feigns apathy on the internet.

* Anonymous User: Name: Anonus' Actual name
    ** Demeanor: Hyperactive teenager kid obsessed with letting the world know about himself. Discusses his blog and talks about everything from a personal perspective.
  • No rainbow star
    I'd be a guy who hates Pokemon and loves sports and would never be on the computer

...So, I wouldn't even have an account
  • edited 2011-05-17 23:18:46
    Mexican fag
     There would be multiple sex threads, and none of them would be shithives.

Oh, and Google would have a TvTropes ban.
  • Tropers would constantly forget each other's persona, randomly never come back to the site and self-referential meta stuff would be non-existent.
  • Oh, and Bobby G would be French.
  • To be or not to be? That is the question.
    Can somebody please do me?
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    I would be Redeyedmouse, and I would post all the time.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    ^^ That sounds pretty wrong somehow...
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    -licks AttObls ear and coils around him, sitting on his groin and pressing harder-

Well, if you insist.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    In the mirror universe, I would hate shitposting and jokes, and always have an interesting and philosophical thing to say in extremely long posts. 
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    VORPY I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL
  • To be or not to be? That is the question.
    *Starts to get flustered.* N-No, Vorpy! I mean not like that!!

Also, the mirror universe me will be like rallyfan.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    And rallyfan is an anime-fan, who is pretty much a textbook example of a "weaboo".

I, on the other hand, hate anything that has to do with anime, especially cute anime girls, and feel repulsed by large breasts and flat chests alike. I also hate video games, with the exception of sport games.
  • Komodin would be miru.

• I would be an easily angered person who gets into arguments a lot. I would love End of Evangelion. I would be incredibly horny. I would hate Square and Nintendo. I would enjoy trolling people. I would love programming, but never have any ideas. Uh...that's all I got.
  • I would be sober.

I'd be a guy bitching about wanting a vagina instead of a girl bitching about wanting a penis.

And I'd also be sober.
  • Inside, too dark to read
    Who would I be?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Some person who hates philosophy and always makes dumb, worthless shitposts, but you're so little known that nobody ever argues with you.