If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Some motherfuckers...

edited 2011-10-24 16:16:39 in Wonderful posts
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
are always trying to skate uphill.

Comments

• And I gather it's not a gravity hill?
  • No rainbow star
    It would be cool if there was a gravity hill that actually caused objects on it to defy gravity instead of it being an optical illusion
  • And then we could have successful uphill skating! 

No, but seriously, how do those guys think that's supposed to work? They'd need one of those motorized skateboards or something. Which defeats the purpose, doesn't it?...
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    are always trying to skate uphill.

Represent.
  • edited 2011-10-24 21:50:38
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    > motherfuckers
    > mother
    > fuckers
    > uphill

...I'm not sure why, but for some reason this sounds like a half-metaphor for sex.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Alex seems to be the only one familiar with the greatest line in cinematic history.

Greatest line for the greatest film.
  • You can change. You can.
    >2011
    >Remembering Blade or Wesley Snipes

Without the success of Blade, there would have been no X-men film, no Spider-man film, and no eventual six-film Avengers franchise.
    It was succesful. Not good. 

there's a difference.
    Greaterest film.
    The fuck you say. Blade 2 is phenomenal.
    And sure, the third one sucks, but it's still one hell of a lot of fun.
    I thought we were speaking of the first one?

As for the second one...eh, watched a tidbit, wasn't my thing.
    ^^Honestly, I was frustrated by Ryan Reynolds and Jessica Biel hogging the spotlight.

Reynolds is charming, but I'll never see him as a badass.
  • $80+ per session
    I'll see him as...-drool-
    Ryan Reynolds is one of those stars whose fame bugs me to no end.

I mean, I guess I see the charm in his deadpool performance, but everything else I've seen him in is so...bland.
  • $80+ per session
    He's hot. That's it.

Also his Deadpool was horrible. Lets hope his next one is better.
    Also his Deadpool was horrible

Go die in a fire of wrong. then revive and drown in a river of bullshit

And btw, let yourself be stricken by a thunderbolt of stupidity

(But really, while the thing that became Deadpool was throughly obnoxious, the mercenary at the beginning of the movie was pretty much what Wade Wilson should be)
  • $80+ per session
    Fuck that movie and it's bs Deadpool.
  • edited 2011-10-24 23:16:42
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It's been a while since I watched it, but I remember pre-BS-transformation Deadpool to be pretty good.
  • I don't remember anything about the Wolverine movie.

This is how it should be.
  • I was underwhelmed by Wolverine. And I've never seen a Blade movie so I didn't get the whole initial reference of the thread. I think it would have been funnier if there were actually people trying to skate uphill on Malk's street...
  • >Alex seems to be the only one familiar with the greatest line in cinematic history.

>Youtube movie clearly says "ice skate uphill", while OP says "skate uphill" without the ice part.

• And see, I was imagining skateboarding, because that seems stupidly plausible and therefore funny, but the idea of using ice skates on any kind of non-flat surface...that's just stupid.

I knew he said another word when I watched the clip. Just wasn't sure what.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Oh, Blade?

Yeah, I've seen one Blade movie.  Probably not the first one.  It involved a mutated strain of vampires that were resistant to sunlight, and whose mouths opened really grotesquely and shit.  There was some ancient old master vampire lord who was running the show or something, and had a REALLY COOL FUTURISTIC-LOOKING LAIR with glass floors (which were of course broken late in the movie).  Blade also got to fight against said vampire lord's daughter or something, and she gave him a dying kiss after being defeated.
    That was Blade 2, generally agreed to be the best of the three.

Not coincidentally, Guillermo del Toro directed.
  • No rainbow star
    I have not seen a single blade movie

Also I've only seen a bit of a Matrix movie, not enough to figure it out (something like five ten minutes of it. Not even sure which one in the trilogy)

Any other popular movies everybody has seen so I can show how pathetic my experience with movies is?
    The Lord of the Rings

Jurassic Park

The Terminator

Jaws

Highlander

Braveheart

Rob Roy

Heh, sorta got a theme going on at the end there.
  • No rainbow star
    Seen Lord of the Rings and read the trilogy

Seen Jurassic Park

Seen one of the Terminator movies. I think it was the second last one

Haven't seen Jaws

Haven't seen Highlander

Haven't seen Braveheart

Haven't even HEARD of Rob Roy