If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: Kinkajou tells what Kamen Rider you are

edited 2011-10-19 19:38:42 in Forum games
Kamen Rider MADOKA
Because hey, snowclones.

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    Just tell me I'm Gentaro and be done with it. :D

Also, ignore Forzare's entire existence. As we all do.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    You, Juan_Carlos, are:

Kamen Rider Kabuto!

You are quite skilled, and you know it, which shows in your slight arrogance. However, underneath that proud exterior, you hide a well-meaning heart, as you use your powers to fight for the people close to you.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ :D

^^ ;_;
  • He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.
    Yo! Me next!
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    vandro:

You are Shintaro Goto/Kamen Rider Birth!

Although your desire can get in the way at times, in the end you know what to fight for.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Do me!
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    MEMEME!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    NO YOU SKIPPED ME
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -lines up-
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Forzare:

Kamen Rider Fourze!

Other than the pun, you are a friendly guy, even under that tough exterior. Don't forget your studies though!

I AM NOT DISAPPOINT

Wait, I have a tough exterior?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    :D
  • No rainbow star
    Do me!

But not in that way :3
  • You can change. You can.
    Inb4 Cygan is from OOO
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Neo_Crimson:

You are Kamen Rider Garren!

You are colored red, and you are good with guns. You tend to come off as more level-headed than your peers, but you still have a lot of insecurities.
  • $80+ per session
    TELL ME
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    Malkavian:

You are Kamen Rider Kiva!

Your unassuming exterior hides a powerful person, with great potential. However, be wary of romance, as it may be your undoing!
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur
    I'm in!
  • Well, Rider Kick is almost as cool as the Super Inazuma Kick I guess, so... Let's see what you have for me, then.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    INUH:

You are Kamen Rider Hibiki!

Your soul burns with a great desire to help people. Thus, you give your best every day, allowing you to use your powers to keep the beat of everyday life well.
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:34:22