If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Let's Liveblog Animal Crossing: Wild World!

edited 2011-10-18 18:33:50 in Liveblogging
No rainbow star
I want to play this game again (my only plants still alive are gold roses D:), but yet doing it daily seemed to bore me So how about a liveblog where you guys help to make decisions? :D? At the end of each day I stop playing. You guys assign tasks to do, who to talk to, who to kill drive away, how to decorate, etc. The first post? Well, I'll need information so I can start the game and create a personality! So, questions: On laptop or DS? DS means no/crap pictures, but I can play any time and it will be easier to navigate. Laptop means pictures, but I might get frustrated and kill EVERYTHING and times are more restricted, not to mention that the start will be delayed until I get my new laptop Name? Town Name? Boy or Girl? Face Questions: I've had enough of this here rain! -Me too! -I like it So tell me, [YOUR NAME]... Why are ye settin' sail fer [TOWN NAME]? -I'm moving -Butt out! Do you have enough to get settled? -Yup! -Kinda Location! Near the: Town Hall, Beach, Border, Shopping, or Museum?

Comments

• No rainbow star
    Ok, the fad seems dead so I'll bump this now while it is less likely to be buried alive
  • I'll leave the Laptop/DS thing up to you, but for the rest;

Name: Connie
    Town Name: Condutoria

Rain: I like it
    Reasons for going to Conductoria: Butt out!
    Do you have enough to get settled: Kinda!

By the beach. Makes for easier fishing.
  • edited 2011-10-19 17:54:30
    No rainbow star
    Unfortunately Conductoria is too long, so I shortened it to Condoria

~~~~~

Ugh, today was a headache. Where do I begin?

Well, my parents sent me off to live with my cousin Eric - Same day he moves in too, so nothing was set up! Just a box, a candle, a crappy stereo, two beds, and a phone that talks about options!

They also all dress up like furry freaks in Condoria. Oh well. At least my horrid haircut is nothing compared to these idiots

Speaking of the freaks, I think they're pulling pranks on me. The one guy - Tom Nook - is forcing me to work for him so I can pay him in - get this - small bells! Who the hell uses a bell as money!?

Also, I found a bag of the stuff in a tree and a couch. Yes, Diary, a couch. Some moron put a kiddie COUCH in a tree to try and crush me

God why did mom and dad make me come here!?

~~~~~

I won't write down everything, just to save from going, "And then I planted a flower, and hit a rock with a shovel, and attempted murder, and..." and if nobody puts an action by midnight each day, that day will be decided purely by me
  • No rainbow star
    Guh, today was just...

Where do I even begin!?

Well first off, the freaky racoon guy closed his store for renovations (but I managed to convince him to let me shop anyways), using the money he pilfered from me! Honestly, when did I even ask for that house!?

Speaking of which, he expanded it when I said no, and had the GALL to then charge me for something I didn't even want! If these bells weren't so easy to come by...

I also got entered into this Happy Room crap against my will

...Wait, when DO they come in? My cousin is home all the time, and he doesn't see them...

Well now I'm just creeped out

Speaking of creepy things, I passed by one of the houses while the furry was asleep. As freaky as these guys are, they sure are commited to staying in costume! She was in bed in the costume!

I've taken up fishing - Only way to get meat in this town. So far I've only been selling or donating them due to not having a way to cook them (thank you cousin >.>). I also found fossils. I sell most of them - They are so obviously fake it isn't even funny. I don't care what you say, you can't fit a seismo skull in something that you can hold in your hand. Oh well

...What was that sound? ...I'm... I'm going to stop writing and go upstairs to sleep now. Maybe push my bed up against the staircase ;.;
  • No rainbow star
    Sorry about not writing in you yesterday, diary. I couldn't find you last night. Woke up to you under my pillow, so I'll write now before beginning the day.

Life has been getting... Comfortable, I guess you could say. I've been talking to someone named Sable lately. She seems unhappy, as if she knows something isn't right. She won't open up to me, though. Oh well. At least she seems like she's only grudgingly wearing that costume to oblige her sister.

I've also been talking to a man named Brewster. Like Sable, he won't open up. Also like Sable, he seems to not like his costume. I guess he's only wearing it to keep with the theme of the cafe (The Roost). Damn does he ever make a good cup of coffee, though!

Oh, I also found a regal bed! ...It was in the trash good as new. Odd. At least the recycle bin was clean, so I had no issues pilfering it. Mmm, I always wanted one of these!

I guess I'll write again tonight.
  • No rainbow star
    Oh, I forgot to write last night! Well, I don't want to forget what happened...

There was some creepy guy named Lyle. I asked the weasel (no, really, he was dressed up like a weasel) why he was there. He forced me to buy his crap insurance. Mind you, I was stung by bees three times within half an hour, so if my luck keeps up, I'll have all the money back in no time...

I also met my favourite musician today! K.K. Slider! ...He was wearing a dog outfit. Thinking about it, nobody has ever seen the guy before...

Anyways, after the performance, he handed me a copy of his music and whispered to me, "Leave. Now. I don't want to see another victim". It scared me and I ran out of there. The freaky thing is that he didn't seem to be threatening me. He had fear in his eyes.

...His suit was also incredibly real...

...Uh... I got a microwave yesterday as well! It isn't enough to cook the fish, but I'm getting there! I'm also entering the fishing tourny today! That'll be fun!

Bye!
  • No rainbow star
    Well today was... Interesting.

There was a fishing tourny today. I don't think I won it - I was unable to keep fishing all day. The mayor complained about his back, yet is wearing that...

...Well, I'm not sure what to call it anymore. I think some of them are actual animals. Sable took me to the back of her shop today and told me it was dangerous to stay here in Condoria. I asked her why. She said the place isn't normal.

I responded, "Well, there are all these furries..." which made her...

Well, she took a needle and pricked her finger. Either these are thin costumes or else they aren't costumes at all.

I'm scared ;.;
  • No rainbow star
    Sable is over at my house right now. I invited her over. Since business is slow tonight, her sister didn't mind. I'm just writing down my thoughts before I forget again.

I won the fishing tourny after all - I am surprised that nobody caught anything bigger than my 40.2 inch sea bass! Also, the peach trees grew in. I planted the fruit - As much as I miss having sweet, sweet peaches, it would be a bell maker if I grew more trees. I also shot down some bird in a plane disguised as a UFO - As much as he assured me it was a UFO, I had to disagree. I shot it down with a slingshot after all. That thing would NOT survive in space!

Now on to my... Problem. I tried leaving a bit after the last entry. The bastard dogs wouldn't let me - Apparently I can only leave with a friend code... Which would bring me to another town where another sap like me is trapped. Some of the lucky guys get access to a city.

Apparently Sable and Mable didn't start out as animal people - And if I had to hazard a guess, neither did Brewster. Sable says that her parents died a long time ago, when Mable was too young to remember much. So she moved here. They changed fast enough that Mable thought she was always an animal.

And apparently I'm doomed to that fate as well.

Even worse, apparently some residents just disappear during the night. Nobody knows why. Which reminds me of how a few nights ago I heard something outside...

Well, I'd better get back to my guest.
  • No rainbow star
    Mable and Sable stayed the night tonight. We were up the whole time talking.

According to them, this area is known as Animal Crossing - Due to how people change. Nobody knows why the changes happen - Sable said it was Gyroids, but I pointed out that I had one since I was a little girl - they just do. Sometimes the change fails and you get beasts. You can only safely leave by either following certain paths to other towns in the area - Apparently Friend Codes tell the dogs which map to give you - or if you go with the taxi driver. The beasts began to leave him alone after he ran them over with his taxi, left the car, then started beating them up with a windshield wiper, apparently.

Some towns also have a train that can't be touched by the beasts.

I'm hoping that I don't turn into one of those beasts myself. We're already making plans on how to escape and who to bring with us.

Sable seemed confused as to why I would hear noises outside, saying that the beasts don't enter towns. I hope she's right...

On non freakish news, I dug up a shovel I buried and got a golden shovel which... let me bury bells... sprouting... a small... sapliDAMMIT IS NOTHING NORMAL HERE!?
  • No rainbow star
    Well I missed yesterday. But for a good reason

Damn Crazy Redd... Asshole tricked me into buying a fake painting... I will attack him with my axe next time I see him!

Anyways, Sable and Mable have been coming over quite often lately. I found out that they live in their store, so I offered them the chance to live with me if they want. They said thanks, but that they didn't want to be a bother. I bargained them down to moving in when I next expand the place.

I finally found a fossil again. They haven't been popping up lately. I also am growing a cherry tree now! Cherries and peaches... Mmm...

My cousin has been acting weird lately. I caught him eating a raw fish. A. Raw. Fish. EEWWWW!

I think that's all...
  • No rainbow star
    These days haven't been very exciting (except for all these bee stings - ouch), which is why I'm writing down so little

I tried catching bees today. One of the attempts was screwed up when that damn insurance weasel ran right in front of me! I couldn't swing my net and he refused to get out of the way! Ugh, my face is STILL sore! I swear to god, if I aimed my axe JUST right...

That tree that sprouted when I buried 30,000 bells grew. Nothing was on it. Seeing as how that weasel had bulging pockets, I suspect that he stole them.

Wait, what am I saying? A tree that grows bells? That's almost as ridiculous as getting a sapling from... planting... said... bells...

GOD DAMMIT this place makes no sense!

I found a coconut as well. I planted it. Hopefully THIS one grows and doesn't die on me! I also freaked out Blather's with a spider.

I'm not planning on seeing K.K. tonight. My cousin is sick. He certainly FEELS hot... Sable brought some soup for him. I wonder if she'll turn back to normal once we leave this area...?
  • edited 2011-11-01 10:37:03
    No rainbow star
    The last few days were eventful. I'll start with today first. Sable invited me to stay at her shop for the day. I plan to go over later. I also caught one of those bastard bee swarms that came out when I was clearing trees. I'll be planting a LOT of peaches and cherries soon! Portia is also sick. I've been bringing her medicine, like I did with Aurora (they are a Dalmation and a Penguin, respectively)

Now for the 30th. It was my cousin's birthday the day prior, but he was way too ill that day (yes I still did stuff that day. YOU try cooping up in that house with not even a book >.>). Sable brought him some hand made mittens. He growled at her and hid under his blanket. Had to drag him out and force him to party with us. God his fever is really taking him out of it... Sabel wasn't even mad over the growling. Mable was peeved however.

And now yesterday... Well, some of those... Things came into the town

Everybody was in costume (I was a ghost. Only costume I had that didn't risk offending somebody). We were outside the border gate on the stone clearing, partying. I left for a bit to check on my cousin. When I came back... Let's just say that I'm glad I carry an axe on me. I managed to kill one but... The koala Melba... I never got to know her well, but those pained screams of horror as she was dragged out... I tried to save her but the beasts were too many... They...

She had moved already but wanted one last party with her old friends. If she didn't come back...

The guards hired Elvis (a lion) and Tank (a rhino) to assist after that

Excuse me, I need to cry