If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: IanExMachina tells you what Ale/Beer you are.

edited 2011-10-18 20:36:28 in Forum games
I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
My bandwagon jumping thread.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    me
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -isn't old enough to drink in the US, but lines up anyway-
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^-same-

inb4gettingsomesortofshittylitebeer.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Tell me, Ian, I must know.
  • Yes, I will indulge in this one.

• Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy
    Alrighty then. :D
  • You can change. You can.
    sup
  • edited 2011-10-18 17:28:38
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Forzare you are Wychwood's Hobgoblin, full flavoured and mischevious.

INUH: You are Theakston's Traditional Mild, well rounded and easily enjoyed.

Neo_Crimson You are Blackhole Brewery's 'No Escape' subtle and grimdark.

AHR You Are Theakston's XB Premuim ruby colour and CAPITAL INITIALS

MadassAlex You are fosters St George's Charger light and with a citrus sharpness

InsanityAddict You are Shepherd Neame's Bishop's Finger strong taste strong % and sounds like a sex act.

Edit:
    To note I'm only allowing myself to attribute you beers/ales I've tried.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    You are fosters

WHA-- D:<

You are fosters St George's Charger light and with a citrus sharpness

Oh. :3c

• Sings up.
  • No rainbow star
    Me?
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Shichibukai You are Daleside's Pride of Britain, Easy drinking and patriotic

TheConductor You are McEwans's Export, Hardy roasty strong and able to be tolerated by the English.

Juan_Carlos You are Salopian of Shrewsbury's Black Ops, Coffee and chocolate dominated. Dry and strong.
    delta534 You are Parish Brewery's Baz's Bonce Blower, Lots of intense strong flavours that may be too much for your head.

Icalasari You are Hopdaemon's Green Daemon, Refreshing light fruity and related to daemons.
  • They're somethin' else.
    HEY, C'MON C'MON!
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    This thread shall decide the first alcoholic substance I drink!
    Schitzo you are: Downton's Chocolate Orange Delight, the rich chocolate and orange whilst being a contrast to the malts taste really well together.

PrincessApricot you are: Elgood's Windsor Knot, light ale with honey. Hops grown on the Royal Sandringham Estate (a Royal place in the UK.)
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    What am I?
  • a little muffled
    /signs up
  • /has never drunk before
    Malk you are North Yorkshire Brewery's Crystal Tips; a very malty flavoured ruby ale made from crystal malts.

Nyktos you are Bateman's Dark Lord; dark, bitter and nutty.
    DonZabu you are Dark Star Brewery's Hylder Blonde, light and delicate in flavout also elderflowery.
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    >Elgood's Windsor Knot

Ohhh, sounds sophisticated! :D