If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: Neo_Crimson assigns Pokemon to people for nonscensical reasons.

edited 2011-10-19 01:05:37 in Forum games
Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
Because, Pokemon snowclones are the best snowclones.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Yep, whatever, I'm in, ect.
  • Ok.

You better fucking know your pokémon. No only-150-pokes shit.
  • >.>

Not sure if I've made enough of an impression around here to show up in one of these threads. But meh.
  • edited 2011-10-18 20:35:25
    Madass: I'm glad you're the first because I have the perfect Pokemon for you:

You like swords. You know who also likes swords? Farfetch'd. Okay, they're leeks, but the principle is the same. I bet once you get one going, a Farfetch'd will tell you ALL about the finer aspects of leeksmanship, how long the stalk should be, how to prevent it from rotting, how to swing the thing so the fibers don't break, and why you should NEVER just pick up any old stick from the grocery store. Or at least it would, if it could speak in anything but quacks.
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."
    -gets in line-

If you say Slowbro, -5 points in originality.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I never would've thought it, but... approve'd!
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    OOH I WANT A POKEMON ME TOO
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -lines up-
  • edited 2011-10-18 16:29:49
    TheConductor: You've had a pretty weird life, lots of ups, downs, what not. But that topic you made about finding a room full of vintage Transformers made me realize you are a lucky bastard. So have an embodiment of luck itself:

You like swords. You know who also likes swords? Farfetch'd. Okay, they're leeks, but the principle is the same. I bet once you get one going, a Farfetch'd will tell you ALL about the finer aspects of leeksmanship, how long the stalk should be, how to prevent it from rotting, how to swing the thing so the fibers don't break, and why should NEVER just pick up any old stick from the grocery store. Or at least it would, if it could speak in anything but quacks.

Um...the leek is to put in the soup when you cook it. It's based on a Japanese legend.
  • edited 2011-10-18 16:20:57
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, but it uses it like a sword, at least in the show.

It just also happens to taste good.
  • edited 2011-10-18 16:22:58
    It also can cut trees apart with said leek. My point stands.

Also, all the other swordy Pokemon are posers with their sissy natural blades.
    Fair enough.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    AHR: I thought you'd like something that mixes feminine grace with raw balls-out power. So have an OU Fighting type:

• Thane of rum-guzzling and necromancy
    Do me :3
  • Huh. Was not expecting that.

I am ok with this.
    Tachikaze: This is mostly going off instinct, so bear with me:

• $80+ per session
    Meeeeee
  • a little muffled
    /signs up
    707ruz: This one is easy, I know you for two things: 1. That Pokemon mixer avatar you have 2. Your mad scientist like reputation as a Pokehack. So, I give you this:

I mean, doesn't it look like something a mad scientist would cook up?
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."
    I like the one on the right. He looks so fed up with the other two's bullshit.
    @Forzare: Your name, the way you post, a lot about you, is positively draconic. Have a dragon:

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    you couldn't have given me one of the awesome dragons, could you

>Draconic
    I'm curious if you're just saying that because you don't know what to actually say, or if you mean it. Also, what exactly that means.
  • It could've been worse, you could've gotten Shelgon.
    I was mostly instinct that led me to say that dragons fit you, and that Dragonair fits you the best out of all dragons.

Also, Dragonair IS awesome. >:(
  • No rainbow star
    So what kind of Pokemon am I?
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-10-18 19:43:32
    I feel I should ask as well, despite having picked Gryffindor so to speak.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Incidentally, this is one of my favorite songs on that album.
  • Kamen Rider MADOKA
    How about me?