If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: Insanity Addict snidely tells you what sort of assign thread you should make

edited 2011-10-18 20:30:39 in Forum games
Diet NEET
Because I love to label everything under the sun, and believe that feigned disaffection can make me not seem a bandwagon bitch.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I love the meta, but unfortunately, I am already disqualified.
  • I'm already disqualified. But do me anyway.
  • You can change. You can.
    shoot
  • edited 2011-10-18 16:17:39
    Diet NEET

TheConductor should do a thread on which university every poster should go to. Curiously enough, these will all be located in Scotland because of patriotism and the free education argument.

AHR should analyze people's conception of their gender based on their avatars. This will lead to a mix-up between the people who choose their avatar based on how they conceptualize their own gender and people who just pick an avatar because they want to bang it stare at something pretty. This will also lead to one joke about Conductor's Robin avatar.

Juan should do a thread in which he assigns people Dr. Who characters. He will reserve Rory for himself, and a discussion of how different incarnations of the Doctor could come together at the same time will lead to at least one timey-wimey reference.

(These are crude, monodimensional stereotypes-please don't think this is what seriously think of you)

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    DO ME HARD BABY
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ME TOO
  • You can change. You can.
    Juan should do a thread in which he assigns people Dr. Who characters. He will reserve Rory for himself, and a discussion of how different incarnations of the Doctor could come together at the same time will lead to at least one timey-wimey reference.

Right away, sir. 
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -gets in line-
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ...of all things that could be snowcloned, I did not believe this would be.

Try me anyway.
  • edited 2011-10-18 16:26:32
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Indeed. I'd have to give this the "best snowclone trend" award.

Well, the "only good snowclone trend" award, anyway :P
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, this is the first snowclone fad in a long time that has actually amused me.
  • edited 2011-10-18 16:37:47
    Diet NEET

Wicked should recommend people bands based on the impression they have given him. Half will already listen to said band, and the other half will be grossly offended.

Forzare should assign posters animu character archetypes, because it will be a meta-ironic statement about how bland he comes across to me I should lurk moar and can't make up anything better.

INUH should pidgeonhole people's hypothetical moderator style. People will start sucking up to the posters who come out as relatively reasonable, while said people will needless deprecate themselves.

Glenn should assign people sockpuppets, just so he can improve them and it will seem like we have an actual influx of new people.

brb, comitting ritual seppuku for attention
  • funnyguts should recommend people gadgets, which will curiously all be Apple-products, leading to accusation of hipsterism and eventually a deep philosophical discussion on what hipster actually means, leading to the revelation that we're all hipsters. A reference to Doom: Repercussions of Evil will be made somewhere inbetween.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    *Me Too*
  • a little muffled
    /signs up
  • edited 2011-10-18 16:59:17
    Diet NEET

IanExMachina will assign people beers and ales. Half of the people will say they don't drink due to age, allergy or wall-flowerism, and for the other half the assigned beer will not be readily available in their country. Throw in assorted arguments over American beer quality, drinking-age debates and clubbing inbetween the recommendation posts.

Nyktos should imagine what posters would be as Yu-Gi-Oh cards. References to the abridged series and inevitable complaining about LittleKuriboh's working speed will ensue.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    That isn't actually a bad idea.

Apart from the fact the front page is full of ITT threads.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Do it, Ian. Please. It would be the best thing.
  • I already had an idea, but I'll see what happens here.
  • Gelzo should speculate on poster's fursonas. He probably had an idea about ponies, but the concept's interchangeable anyway.

• Fine. I'll be a good sport.
  • No rainbow star
    Me?
  • Icalasari should pigeonhole people as certain classes/races/alignments. Especially that last one will lead to endless debate, before everyone agrees about the inherent uselessness of the system.

• No rainbow star
    "classes/races/alignments"
  • Fantasy races. Or else racial stereotypes converted into D&D races. That can be fun too if it doesn't go the way of FATAL's stereotype armours.
  • edited 2011-10-18 19:04:05
    Diet NEET

DYRE should tell posters of which WW2 vehicle they are an anthropomorphic personification, if he gets the reference.

I was actually thinking of a videogame of which I forgot the name, which also featured tanks and such. Could very well be the same thing. V

• Clearly I get the reference.

Unless you meant something other than Strike Witches. >.>