If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

ITT: TheConductor compares you to a comic book character.

edited 2011-10-18 20:36:06 in Forum games
Let me jump on the band wagon.

Comments

• This is going to get tedious, I know it.

But, OMG DO MEH.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    What have I done!?

Alright, shoot.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    *Makes another clone.*

*Has it stand in line.*
  • edited 2011-10-18 16:03:23
    AHR: No, you're not my type. But as for comics, you remind me of Control from Heroes For Hire.

MadassAlex: Created a damn fad is what you've done. *bang*, as for comics, you remind me of Green Arrow, because in a recent issue he was very analytic about his arrows and the kind of damage that could be done with them. Like you and your swords. 

Neo: Jughead Jones.
  • No rainbow star
    Meep?
  • Ical: Nightcrawler. From the X-Men.
  • You can change. You can.
    What about me?

And if you say the Blue Beetle, I'll kill you wonder ass, Robin
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I want one. :D
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -lines up-
  • Juan...damn it. Besides the skin tone, you have little in common with the Blue Beetle. No, you remind me more of Professor Gamble.

Forzare: The young version of Toyman.

INUH: Butcher from The Boys.
  • edited 2011-10-18 16:30:10
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    -looks it up-

Hmm...I'm going to have to check that out.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Who is Toyman?

>.>
    Toyman is a Superman enemy. 

And huh, I expected you to go with one of the latins replacements. 
  • I mean the GOOD Toyman, Hiro Okamura.

Juan: You are a Doctor Who expy and that's FINAL!
    Hey, I ain't complaining. 
    I don't know if I should be complaining or not
    I remember reading a story with iro wayy back when Superman/Batman was a silly enjoyable read. He was cool, if a bit bratty, but he was likeable. 
  • He was awesome, he built giant robots. You wanna build giant robots don't you Forzare?
    :D
  • No rainbow star
    "Ical: Nightcrawler. From the X-Men."

My favourite character from X-Men :D
  • They're somethin' else.
    Sure, I'll play
  • Me too please~! <3
  • Schitzo: You remind me of Jason Todd or maybe Conner Hawke. 

Waltzy: Pixie from the X-Men.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    :3
  • Cygan: The Female from The Boys.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    One of the earliest members of the Boys. First appearance is issue 2. She is known for her brutality (which visibly shocks even Butcher), and is a mute. When not working for the Boys, she used to freelance for the Mafia.

She is in the habit of "explosively eviscerating" her victims and it is implied in issue three that she may be triggered to do so merely by someone touching her, possibly as a result of past trauma. This does not appear to apply to the Frenchman. She is shown to have a tendency for ripping off people's faces. In issue 16, the Frenchman states that she 'does these things because [she] cannot not do them'. Issue 24 states that she has continued killing, despite The Frenchman forcing the mob to back off. Issue 38 shows that, as an infant, she found her way into a pail of discarded Compound V waste, slaughtering scientists in the building, and eventually getting captured

She was beaten into a coma by Stormfront in #31, but not before ripping out one of his eyes. She recovered in #34, much to Hughie's annoyance as she broke his arm in the process.

• It's mostly because she's very quiet.
    Mutes are generally pretty quiet, yeah.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    You know, had I realized this thread had existed, I would have done something other than superheroes, but oh well. Do me.