If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I could come up with Gabe Newell jokes for hours

edited 2011-10-14 01:33:31 in IJAM
-fat voice ON-

Yeah, Episode 3 won't be coming for a while. Yeah, I'm afraid that 90% of the money here at Valve goes into my Hot Pocket expenditures.

I'm sorry, but that's just the sacrifice we have to make to keep this company afloat.

Though really, uh... -inhales-... if you drop me into an actual body of water, I'll... I'll sink like a stone.

-inhale, wipe the sweat off my brow- Last time I went swimming in the ocean, they thought a meteor had struck. Sensors picked the sound up thousands of kilometers apart. Then when they discovered it was me, they had to...send for a bigger crane.

Comments

• I wonder if Portal 2 has so many fat jokes because Valve discovered that their fans enjoy them.
  • You know, uh, at one point we were going to make action figures out of all the TF2 characters. And any hat you could buy in the game you could also buy for the action figures.

But unfortunately, I had a...bit of a bender one day and ended drinking most of the world's petroleum reserves. So now there's only so much plastic to go around, so the figures were cancelled.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    The average intelligence of Valve's fanbase must be like the one of the COD fanbase if that's the kind of jokes they come up with/actually like.

I mean, fat jokes? Really? I'm glad that he isn't blonde too. The lameness of the ensuing "jokes" would be downright destructive.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I get the impression that Gabe actively contributes to and encourages them.
  • edited 2011-10-14 09:30:30
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^^No, most jokes are about hats/Garry's Mod spawned stuff. Most jokes about Gabe himself are about how trollish he is.

Also, this topic delayed Episode 3 by a good 5 years.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    These are jokes?

They just seem to be saying:
    'Gabe Newall is fat and so cancelled/delay Episode 3'
  • Season 2, episode 3 of MLP FIM has been delayed,

I thought this thread was fitting to post that comment in.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    You just jelly you ain't as swag as him

• ._.

Wow. He IS fat.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^That's another 3 months.
  • edited 2011-10-14 10:37:07
    Belief
    I've seen your photos AHR, Pot calling the kettle black!

Edit: Btw, I thought I was looking at a picture of the moon, but I realized, nope, that's a person.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Season 2, episode 3 of MLP FIM has been delayed,

• >insulting the intelligence of others for having a different sense of humor

Fucking really?

>season 2 episode 3 delayed