If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Robots

edited 2011-10-05 21:03:03 in Wonderful posts
MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Comments

• -hasn't watched Nichijou in like 3 months-
  • edited 2011-10-05 21:11:35
    You silly girls. You are the ones that are not cute.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^You should catch up. It is excellent.
  • And a whole pack of robots! Much better than little girls.

• edited 2011-10-05 21:48:15
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Those are awesome robots but none of them provide a case for robots being cute.

Also...

>Anything from 3D Sonic being better than Nichijou

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b359/SharinganKing/deansmirk.gif">

• Have you ever seen E-102 Gamma in action?
    I've played all of Sonic Adventure and wish I could have that time back.

To re-watch Nichijou.
  • Damn moe. Damn spotlight hogs.
  • You can change. You can.
    I've played all of Sonic Adventure and wish I could have that time back.
    To re-watch Nichijou.

But you could use that time to actually watch something funny, like Arrested Development! D:
    Does Arrested Development have a girl going Dragon Ball Z to get her hairpin back?
    No.

It has a re-enactment of a Gozilla movie using a kid in a rocket suit, another one in a lizard suit and a grown man in a squirrel suit.

This is all witnessed by Japanese investors.

Just sayin'
    Arrested Development has been on the list for awhile. I'll see if it's on Netflix.

Still, you should try Nichijou. It's crazy enough that you might be able to overlook the moe.
    >Me
    >Overlook the Moe

u so funneh

(But really, I'll give it a shot)
  • No rainbow star
    Why do people hate on the 3D Sonic games?

Adventure and Adventure 2 weren't that bad...
    because they're horrible abomination from hell that are unplayable and deserve to be nuked from space and then be rinsed in xenomorph blood.

It's the only way to be sure
    Adventure had some good moments and great music but overall just had trouble adapting the platform elements with the 3D spectacle and any aspect that wasn't running platforming was pure pain for me.
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Just popping in to say that Arrested Development is the best show, and anyone who disagrees deserves to lose a hand to a seal and have a frozen banana shoved up their butt.
    More like a hook, don't you think?
  • Arrested Development sucks, and anyone who worked on it should be forced into some sort of state by which they are locked up inside a small compound.
  • Nichijou really isn't very moe.  It is very funny though.  Anyway, the main reason I haven't caught up on it is just a lack of time to watch anime.  Probably gonna try catching up on it this weekend though.  I really need to finish up everything from last season, so I can start watching Ikamusume season 2.
    ^^Iseewhatyoudidthere.jpg
    Arrested Development sucks, and anyone who worked on it should be forced into some sort of state by which they are locked up inside a small compound. 

I wish there was a clip of Ron Howard saying "Hey, that's the name of the show!"
  • Robots aren't suppose to be cute they're suppose to be COOL.

20% cooler in fact.
    >Implying things can't be both cool and cute.
  • >Implying penguins.
  • You want a cute robot?

• $80+ per session
    Adventure and Adventure were okay (great for their time), Heroes wasn't that good, Shadow The Hedgehog is so bad it's good, 2006 is a horrible abomintion, Unleashed was a great step in the right director, but the werehog levels ruined a good game, Colors was all the good things about Unleashed and more, Generations will hopefully even better than that.