If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Anime which consist of boobies and fighting.

edited 2011-09-30 15:53:27 in Media
RE-ANIMATOR
i.e. the BESTEST best kind of anime. 

Just saying cos I just got Sekirei... and it is fairly nifty so far (even though my XBox 360's disc drive is breaking down and keeps skipping). 
This is probably gonna be even more fun than Tenjho Tenge... ^_^ ... maybe even as good as the final battle in Grenadier... 

If only everything in life consisted of violence and gainaxing...  well, and kitties. Can't forget the kitties... BUT not violence against kitties, obviously. 

Don't really need sex either. That is what the fighting is for. Much better. 

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    When I read the thread title I thought of Mai-HiME.
  • ^ *Checks google image search*

... Seems good to me. 

*Adds to list*
    That said, I thought this thread would be complaining about this type of series...
  • I bite my thumb at convention. 

I mean who could honestly complain about such a thing? 

I been watching more of Sekirei..... and mostly pawing at the screen futilely, drooling and muttering "waaaant! do want! DO WANT!"...  

• edited 2011-09-30 19:00:51
    RE-ANIMATOR

I wantses the one on the right, I does. 
    Redhead, check.
    Glasses, check.
    Smart, check.
    Morally ambiguous, check.
    BOOBEHS, check. 

DO WANT!
    Wants to nuzzles and fall asleep on. I'd be the best pet ever. Totally. 
    *Purrrrs*

(Oh crap... I forgot about the loli on the left. Shouldn't have posted that....  <_< ... >_> ...)
    PAGING PAEDOFINDER GENERAL, PAGING PAEDOFINDER GENERAL, PLEASE FIND A PEDOPHILE IN THREAD "BOOBIES AND FIGHTING"; PAGING PAEDOFINDER GENERAL, PAGING PAEDOFINDER GENERAL, PLEASE FIND A PEDOPHILE IN THREAD "BOOBIES AND FIGHTING".

• <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

• edited 2011-09-30 19:10:08
    Belief
    Take it to double-post.
  • Take it to fetishes.
  • .... Ok. I'll stop with the Matsu-worship now. 

Not that there is a "fetishes" category or anything. -_-;
    Still. 
    This is about anime... manga... and games.... but mostly anime. 
    Somehow I'm not sure anything in real life is quite so.... nice. =/ 
    Her hair's too long, the braids are out of place, and her boobs are too big.  [trollface.jpg]
  • ^  For you, maybe.
    She looks just perfect to me. 
  • The loli in that picture is kinda cute I guess, but mostly because I'm comparing her to those other girls who all seem to have large tumors on their chests.
  • $80+ per session
    The loli is the ugliest one. Her face and head shape is awkward.
    Agreed.
  • edited 2011-09-30 22:52:32
    On the other hand, all the other girls have boobs the size of their heads.  So... ew.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Psh, they're the size of my fist at the very most.