If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Cool guys munch on apples

edited 2011-09-29 23:06:38 in Liveblogging
You can change. You can.
i keep noticing this and going lolwut

Comments

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Are you trying to make this a thing Juan?

Because it won't be a thing.
  • You can change. You can.
    I swear, dude. I see it all the time. 

that post made me raelize it. Well, that and eating some apples today and realizing i've seen it before
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Apples. The G-rated cigarette?
  • You can change. You can.
    I actually think it kinda is. I mean, I can't quite remember the title of the movie, so bear with me.

but i remember this dude doing a corporate takeover and then, just when he drops the punchline where he explains how he won control over the company, he gets an apple out, rubs it against his shirt and then eats it. 

fucking boss
  • Ryuk has a great fondness for Apples, stating the addiction to be an equivalent of cigarettes and alcohol for humans

~Deathnote Wikipedia.

• edited 2011-09-30 02:58:02
    The opening for Kamen Rider Faiz had half an apple magically fall into Takumi's hand. he took a bite out of it, and that's the last we see of the apple in the OP sequence. I'm not quite sure how that counts for this, honestly.