If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Rewatch of Evangelion: You can(not) amuse them

edited 2011-09-29 22:44:35 in Liveblogging
You can change. You can.
NGE. That series with the merriest band of fuck ups out there. A wonderfully awesome 26 ep show about the slow descent into sanity and then back into sanity of a 14 year old.

So, as some of you may know, i loved this show. But it took some time for me to appreciate it. I decided to do this because, well, people keep criticizing it and praising it equally and i wanna be one hundred per cent sure about how i feel about it. With the power of hindsight

But I decided to not perform this task alone. No sir. What's the point in walking into Mordor if you don't have a Frodo Sam by your side. So, I decided to call in an old friend. Some of you, familiar with the TvT forums might know him as the great Sporkaganza, a total bro and the best possible Ein out there.

As for me. You all know me. The incoming Storm. The Dark Knight. 

We won't do this conventionally, though. The Liveblog is an IRC log of us watching EVA, basically. So this things are not supposed to do nothing but be companion pieces to Eva, commenting on the insanity and the awesomeness of the show. 

Also, it will be posted in TvT, specifically here

Sporky's intro is better than mine, btw

Comments