If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Chicks Fighting

2»

Comments

• "I'm not sexist, those hideous men are trying to make you think I am aren't they?"
  • $80+ per session
    x-x

That isn't what I said. I didn't say anything like "Those girls are girls, so they just misunderstand things." I'm just saying that it's possible that I'm not good at explaining the things I mean and my intentions clearly enough to people. That is a problem I know I have.

I don't even know how to evaluate something like this.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    "But I see the things people get called sexist for believing, and I don't believe those things."

Then perhaps those aren't the only criteria to determine sexism?
  • $80+ per session
    Well, I guess I could evaluate it more, if the girls that said I was sexist for these comments or actions of mine said anything besides "that's sexist" or "you're sexist".

BUT I'M NOT BLAMING THEM FOR ANYTHING.
  • $80+ per session
    Let's see...

I have quite a few female friends. They like to poke, pinch, and punch me quite a bit. It has been getting on my nerves quite a bit lately. I tell them to stop, but they don't. So, I just do it back. But they get all up in arms that they are girls, I can't do that, and that I'm being whiny and sexist.

The second case was on this forum, I have a lot of female characters in an RP. A high percentage of these female characters are bisexual. One girl who also Rp's there thinks I'm a sexist because I think that's the default sexuality for girls. The real reason I do this is because I am a bisexual, and I like playing as girls for the immersion and imagination aspect. Besides the fact that these RPs barely have romance so I couldn't even get the enjoyment out of seeing females do those kinds of things. She also thought I might be a sexist when I had a female character of mine, who was going through puberty, have her first period and be nervous about it, because she thought I was making a joke or something.

The third case, is the one in this thread.
  • edited 2011-09-29 20:25:23
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    EDIT: Nevermind.
  • edited 2011-09-29 20:27:15
    $80+ per session
    For the first case, I tried to do what they did. They got mad. I said something along the lines of "If I did half of the stuff you all did to me, you would get super pissed and probably stop talking to me. It's a stupid double standard" and they pretty much replied with "Because we're girls. Stop being a bitch."

The second case is pretty much self explanatory to the letter.
  • $80+ per session
    It also annoys me how this isn't even something I can just...evaluate. Like, it isn't something I can test.
  • They're somethin' else.
    THREADHOPPING AWAY FROM DUMBASS DERAIL:

Just make it as brutal and >.< inducing as a Male to Male fight. Make sure the punches are raw and impacty, make sure they look seriously fucked up etc.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Make it a fight of skill.  Have them use competent martial arts techniques.
  • $80+ per session
    Thanks. These are all things I'll remember.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Avoid Zero Chops, but also, don't make it too super fucking chop sockey professional. Barfight tactics, but actual jabs and straights and uppercuts and the like.