If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Romance

2»

Comments

• Call it a statistical probability.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Faux statistics at best.
  • edited 2011-04-03 21:01:54
    Cue-bey
    Point 1: If you've found someone in a happy, meaningful, committed relationship who is married to someone they were never boyfriend/girlfriend with in any way shape or form, I will give you all the change currently in my pocket, totaling nearly $1.15 CAD.

Point 2: We already know that she is cheating, which gives us an incredibly shaky base for assumptions to spring off of.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ^ Me. Now give me my money.
  • Harbinger of thread and forum death
    My only issue with romance is it's something I don't understand. It's like a picture with lots of pretty colors but for some reason those colors don't add up to a coherent image and you don't know what the artist was thinking other than putting random but kinda pretty colors together. That said, it'd probably be best to approach longfellow's problem with tons of caution, since as Vorpy has pointed out we know nothing, but as everyone else pointed out, what we do know doesn't give us particularly good mental image of this girl
  • It's that time of night/morning when I am awake, but he's gone to sleep. And we didn't get to talk much today, so I'm whiny. Also, it's cold, and he's on the other side of the continent. Blah.
  • edited 2011-04-25 02:07:21
    La vie en rose
    Haven't posted here in awhile.

Before we were together, I told her about my relationship over the summer where the girl was also cheating with me and she scolded me for it. We've joked about it since...I don't think it's in her personality to cheat much. She's reserved and quiet and traditional and she doesn't get into relationships unless they can offer her something long-term. I will try to be emotionally prepared in case she does cheat on me (and circumstances would allow for it for the next few years at least, where she'll be off at grad school), but that's not my top priority.
  • I have to say I'm amazed I can brazenly say that the OPs girlfriend is a cheater and not even get chastised.

I love this place.
  • edited 2011-04-27 21:43:41
    ...Well, she kind of is.
  • Quit being a whiny bitch and man up.
    Never date a chick that cheats on her man, just fuck her.
  • I'm surprised, but only because it took you this long to post something in here.
  • They're somethin' else.
    ^^ What you did there, i saw it.