If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Comment sections on websites

edited 2011-09-22 19:16:14 in Webspace
No rainbow star
A gem from this story:
jews operating multination retail stores have been ripping off the public any way they can. This is the nature of jews.
People should stop shopping at these stores . Only this would cause them to bring their prices to reason able levels.
Either they are a troll, or else... Guh

Comments

• >comment sections
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    If I had a shop, you guys would buy from it, right? ;_;
  • Clean your room little Billy
    Having just got around to playing Red Dead Redemption, I expected that comment to end with 'I'M HERBERT MOOOON!'
  • You can change. You can.
    no.

because fuck jew

/lol annie hall
    ^^I'm really glad the zombie expansion pack basically made him a survivalist tea party member and gave him the same odds.
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    I don't understand why every article on the internet today has to have comments. I liked the internet better when I could click on the article and read it because it actually loaded the fuck up. I'm never gonna read the comments, so they shouldn't waste bandwidth loading them.
    ^I actually was just commenting this with a couple of friends. And we agreed. Mostly because there's no point to them. Nobody clicks on something to see what other people thought about it. They click to check out the damn thing.
  • Good one Juan.
  • Actually, I like to read comment sections, but I'm strange.

I prefer reading other people's feedback than the actual article itself.

I think this thread should give you the exact reason everything has comment sections.

They get reactions.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ Unfortunately, the reactions can sometimes be batshit insane
    Which just provides more reactions and more traffic for their site.
    Well, there's a why. I just don't think it's entirely justifiable, as most people really don't care for the comments section. Hell, right here and now we're commenting on their validity, not on individual comments, regardless of their OP.
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    About the only comments I like are on Amazon.com where people can comment on each other's reviews, which can sometimes reveal valuable information (I once reviewed a Transformers box set I thought was a reprint release, but the comments told me it was actually a bootleg. Stuff like that is priceless).
  • This is depressingly typical of comments to articles on the internet. My theory is that all of them are done by the same few people under different names, because even if you read the online version of a fairly high-class newspaper whose readers you would assume are pretty intelligent, you'll still get the same level of bigotry, insanity and general stupidity as you would from anywhere else, and they still can't spell properly.