If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When you start randomly thinking about something that made you cry years ago

edited 2011-09-21 04:28:14 in General
and then you start crying about it all over again. ;/////;

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    What is it?
  • They're somethin' else.
    -hugs- I definitely know that feel, sis.
  • I know that feeling
  • Well there was one time in 4th grade where I got in trouble. I was a really good kid in class like all the time. The teacher was always kinda grouchy and unreasonable, but I tried to ignore it.

One time, she was passing out the take-home notice for the early-dismissal that was coming up that Friday. when I got one, I was like "yaay~" like a whisper yay, even though everyone was chattering anyways. All of a sudden she's like "Who did that?! Who said 'yay'?!" and I didn't want to hide anything or lie so I raised my hand. She was like "That's not appropriate, so that's your first warning for today" and she sent me to the door to flip my warning card. I went back to my seat and was trying to stay calm, but my little heart was racing because I hated being scolded, and I just started sobbing and couldn't stop. She asked what was wrong and I wailed "I'm just not used to getting in trouble!" and she was like "Oh god, go stand in the hall".

So then she eventually came out but I didn't want to talk to her, so it was this whole thing where I got sent to the councilor. When I explained what happened, they actually had her come and apologize to me, but from then on she was just bitter and mean to me the rest of the school year and would single me out all the time. ;///////;
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    That's pretty mean.
  • I don't know why I'm dredging up ancient history again, it might just be because I'm working in a school setting now and thinking about how a bunch of little kids see me, and it lead to navel-gazing and past-pondering, but asdfghjkl

it's like when you're sad you just start thinking of old things that make you cry even more.
  • edited 2011-09-21 05:01:35
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Wow, that sucks. :(

In my school, most of the students would cheer when we got news of early dismissals. :l

But I totally know that feel, bro.
    I would make chocolates with you if I could.

Nobody can be sad while they're making chocolates.
  • They're somethin' else.
    -hugs-

What a fucked up world.