If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Liveblog. Counterclocks trip.

edited 2011-09-18 03:07:55 in Liveblogging
Belief
So I'm walking home, At 1am, in a bad neighborhood ^_^

Comments

• edited 2011-09-18 03:12:01
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    What, why. Dx

Stay safe.
  • Car problemz, you got my Pm, walking until I hit the circle K now.
  • Police Sirens are always fun to hear off in the distance ^_^
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    It's the scariest when you see something suspicious, an inch away from being noticed. That can make me paranoid all the way home.
  • Well, considering I'm soinf a blog of this, Not much has actually happened... though you know how fans can bw... always looking for a little action in their blogs ;p
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I hope your trip home is as boring as possible, sincerely.
  • If it's any comfort, I've travelled around various parts of London late at night over the years and never had any serious trouble.

I did once get spat on by a crazy homeless guy in an Underground station when I wouldn't give him any money. Immediately afterwards, another homeless guy on the platform asked me if I was OK and said that the previous guy was a nasty piece of work. 

• Ok, nothing happening, Main roads being stuck too perso,n
  • edited 2011-09-18 11:44:44
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >Came into this topic expecting drugs.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I'm genuinely concerned. Did Clock make it home?
  • ~sips cup of water~

God Speed to that poor woman!
  • You can change. You can.
    Well, she's using tildes, so I'd say yeah.