If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Dreams where "weird" just doesn't even begin to cover it

edited 2011-09-16 14:12:04 in Wonderful posts
I just woke up from a dream in which I was about to lose my virginity to Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji, on top of a giant Vocaloid blanket, where we got half-naked and then got too distracted talking about fanfiction to do anything. And then we were going to go to Dicks' burger place for lunch after.

But I'm positive you guys have had weirder dreams, yes? Do share.

Comments

• I had a dream where I was every character from EastEnders.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I once dreamed about a Doctor Who/Pocahontas crossover. I don't even remember anything beyond waking up and going "what the hell, was that a Doctor Who/Pocahontas crossover?"
  • You can change. You can.
    I don't remember my dreams these days, but I do remember dreaming about dreaming once.
  • Let's see...weirdest dreams...

Probably the one where I somehow ended up in the future. This woman had turned me into an 8-year-old girl and adopted me as her daughter. I tried to explain to my new brother (who was like 18) that I was actually from the year 2009, but he didn't believe me, so I challenged him to a game of Super Smash Bros Brawl. You know, 'cause little girls can never be good at old video games.

Did I mention that we lived in this apartment in a skyscraper, and the lower two levels were a mall? There were these little golden tubes with a rope you could climb down to instantly get from your apartment to the mall level.

Yeah.
  • No rainbow star
    My weirdest one is one where I starred in a video game that I was playing

I think both me's actually said, "What the fuck?" at one point

Most disappointing was where I was raped by a Flygon the size of a building... But my dream made me see the outside cave wall, censoring the good stuff D:
  • I'm totally envious of CA for her dream.

I also don't have the slightest idea whether or not that sentence was phrased correctly.

• I recall having dreaming during a nap that I was a magical girl... and male at the same time. Apparently I was making some attempt at hiding that, even though people already suspect it, since I had to tell an old lady (possibly a relative in the dream) something along the lines of "I'm not magical..." I think I was also prettier in that dream than I am in real life... but I didn't get a good look at my dream self for that dream.

How was that?

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I once had a dream in which I had to kill a Smurf. It was that brawny one, so I knew I had to take him by surprise. The moment he saw me, I grabbed him and smashed his head against the wall. Went down like a bitch. But later the others tried to get me in revenge.

This was one of the more clear and consistent of my dreams, BTW.

• edited 2013-01-18 13:06:11

I've had plenty of dreams where the sequence of events is nowhere near coherent enough compose into a story.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

I once had a dream where I was chased off a bridge by an old lady's pet panther. Right into Celadon City from Pokemon, 8-bit graphics and everything.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

I once had a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream.

• edited 2013-01-18 14:04:51

I'had a dream were i was in a black void where eveything was warped and not in 3D.

• Has friends besides tanks now

I had a dream where I went on an adventure with a blue-haired clown named Franky (the One Piece analogue isn't lost on me, I assure you) in a deserted amusement park. I remember being really sad when he went on his way in the dream, but the weird part is that I was somewhere around 14-16 by then, but I had apparently teared up in real life and legitimately felt really sad that Franky left for a little while after waking up.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

maybe Franky was your spirit guide.

• edited 2013-01-18 17:43:01

another werid dream i had was were these two anthro-cats were one was standing on entrance that says do not touch then the other one pounce her into place  all i can hear is her yelling head off after that i went back another dream i had before that one.the whole thing was photorealistic.

• Kichigai birthday!!

I think I've already told you guys but there was that time I was frustrated with how bland my dreams where, so I ended up playing Yume Nikki to get inspiration, only to end up dreaming I was playing Yume Nikki

• I once dreamt I was working on Mythbusters (or at least Adam and Jamie were the main cast members), the show was about salvaging ships, this time we were underwater salvaging a ship on fire. Afterwards I headed to the RED base nearby, though it didn't have anything to do with RED or TF2, it was a steam-punk-ish black and brown plain building, and at the entrance you enter an elevator that works by moving parts of the wall, floor and ceiling around the room like clockwork and you must be careful not to get caught within the moving parts. After I leave the elevator my "dream camera" turns to a bunny that enters the building and elevator and naturally gets squashed in between the parts, so its blood gets splattered around the pieces as they move and by the time the elevator reaches the top floor it's entirely covered in blood. A scientist then checks to see who's in, then says something about the squashed bunny.

Psychoanalysis pls

• I recently dreamt I was a trap on a pink beach made of tentacles instead of sand outside of a billionaire kraken's mansion.

Although that's less weird as it is surprisingly Japanese.

• Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto!

Obvious that was a premonition about ME, Bob.

• You can change. You can.

Mass Effect or Motherfucking Ecstasy?

• If my recent dreams have been any indication, both. :D

• I once had a dream that's a bit hard to explain, but I'll try:

I was 'upside down' in space, just outside Earth's atmosphere, just floating there.

Suddenly, the blackness of space began to warp as a man composed of millions of smaller versions of himself emerged from nothing and burrowed into my navel. Then, the view of the dream -the 'perspective', as it were- changed so that my head was larger than the Earth, and hanging nearby. Suddenly, a purple/black miasma started to waft from the Earth and into my head, causing my legs to tense and relax repeatedly, pushing against the edge of the universe, since the perspective made me become giant somehow. I was there bobbing up and down for what felt like an eternity, until the friction of me moving back and forth through the Earth's atmosphere finally caused my head to burst into flames, which burned from the inside out. I could hear the voice(es?) of that aggregate giant from earlier screaming inside me as I melted. 

I came awake feeling like a million bucks.

• edited 2013-01-19 04:13:49

I recently dreamt I was a trap on a pink beach made of tentacles instead of sand outside of a billionaire kraken's mansion.

@Kraken was a billionaire in your dream?

Also, this post makes me wonder if there is a story where The Doctor meets Pocahontas. If not a TV episode, maybe in some sort of "side" media.

• I'm already a billionaire, you bastards.

• a little muffled
    I had a dream last night which was a Mistborn/Elantris/Magic: The Gathering crossover. It involved Vin and Elend fighting off an invasion of Fjordell Phyrexians or something?
  • edited 2013-01-20 07:18:50

I had a dream once were i was outside collage trying to cross the road then suddenly i run from someone. i turnaround to see it was someone in a wedding dress chasing me with a sense of dread about it. then she vanished when i got to the door.

• edited 2013-01-19 12:26:53

^^^ And I'm already a pretty trap with vaguely defined magic powers.

• edited 2013-07-25 00:37:49

Crazy convoluted dream, (or perhaps a bunchof dreams with me momentarily waking up in between) involves the following:

• The mod tools on IJBM (or some other website) becoming overly complicated and impossible to navigate somehow.

• We* hung out IRL, at an empty/abandoned school building, which somebody decided to rent out to an actual school, which made us staff there.

• I got lost in the building just like with the website's mod tools.

• There was something with demons disguised as old people (or something), and one of them had its tail cut off, while the other... the tongue?

• I was also at some sort of... vacation resort or something at some point.

• A scene with lesbians in a spaceship. The aforementioned vacation resort might have been on one of the planets they were visiting, and whatever mission they had there, they failed at their objective.

Now try to put that together in a coherent narrative. (I can't quite remember the actual sequence)

*I'm using "we" loosely here. The people in meatspace might represent the same people as the ones on the website (which might have been IJBM in my dream), but they didn't really resemble what I expect any of y'all to look like, IIRC.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I had a weird dream involving Final Fantasy Tactics last night.

It didn't resemble any plot I knew of the game.  It resembled...well, from what I can remember of it, there was this mysterious waif character, whom the playable characters were either tasked by the evil empire with hunting down, or had just up and decided to protect her from being persecuted by the evil empire.

And apparently, you could play as Demoman from TF2 in it.

And there was an action/tactical battle mode in it.