If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Expanding IJBM

2»

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I agree that there is not really any way. It is still a bit sad to imagine this place dying though.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah... I don't think I'd want this place to get big, but it would be nice to at least have a slow trickle of new users, so the userbase doesn't end up getting too small, what with bannings and people leaving and such.
  • You can change. You can.
    Oh, definetly. I'd want this place to have more variety, as I feel that it can get too samey at times (The fact that I can now know and predict somewhat accurately how threads are going to go down is well...rather boring)

But I still feel that the whole "Lol, let's sit down and strategize" thing is way too serious. We're not gonna solve this problem magically. Again, all we can do is bring it up to other people and hope they enjoy the place enough for them to stay.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Like how I entangled you here =D
    Yeah, well, you kinda forced me to do it. 

all of those links

the horror...

...the horror
    =D
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I like it here. It's like a super-secret club!
  • And yet I was allowed to join.
  • "Any club that wid pick ME tae be a member eh its ranks, can git itsel tae fuck" ~ Jaqueline McAferty
    Yeah, I apply Groucho politics to Forums as well. Except it's more like "Any club that likes me sucks"