If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I miss Bob

edited 2011-09-12 00:21:21 in Wonderful posts
$80+ per session
Oh wait.

Comments

• ~slaps OP~

I miss Bobby G too :<
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    You're Miss Bob?  I thought there was only two Bobs.
  • $80+ per session
    Why do you keep slapping me?!
  • Because you get off on it.
  • edited 2011-09-12 00:56:42
    >Because she (CC) gets off on it.

Fix'd.
  • True story there ^_^
  • $80+ per session
    ;-;
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • Ummm, What happened.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I have no idea.
  • I'm not sure I am at liberty to disclose that. If I get permission from the other mods, I'll tell you guys.
  • edited 2011-09-12 03:02:44
    Belief
    If you're gonna ban someone without any response to the community as to why, that's a little concerning.

If it was a threatening PM, Or an Illegal Search Or Anything, Any context is better than leaving us in the dark, this is just weird, why should we. (The people who form the community) be kept completely in the dark for?

Not full disclosure Mind you, just something, for crying out loud.
    Well, they told us when Inkblot/Vorpy posted the LMGTFY thing, so it's probably worse than that.  If it's something really bad, like threatening PMs, I can kind of see why the mods wouldn't want it made public.

I am curious, though, but if the mods decide that it wouldn't be appropriate to make public, I'm not going to contest it,
  • You don't know if it's Threatening pms though, you don't know anything(Which is the point I'm making)
    I don't know, and I would like to know, but I trust the mods enough that if they think that revealing it would be inappropriate, I'm not going to push the issue.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Knowing at least the nature of the issue would put me at a little ease, though.
  • edited 2011-09-12 03:11:54
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Me too.

I would much rather know than not know.
  • They haven't said anything, they haven't even said if it Was worse than what vorpy did.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    If you're gonna ban someone without any response to the community as to why, that's a little concerning.

If it was a threatening PM, Or an Illegal Search Or Anything, Any context is better than leaving us in the dark, this is just weird, why should we. (The people who form the community) be kept completely in the dark for?

Not full disclosure Mind you, just something, for crying out loud. 

No, we can't. Not because we're being dickheads.

We were told, if asked, to say "It's private."

Sorry. That's all we can say.
  • edited 2011-09-12 03:19:00
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^All I'm saying is that they aren't making public what Bob did right away, like they did with Vorpy.  That could mean that it was worse, it might not. 

All I know is that getting worked up isn't going to help anything.

^ And I'll respect that and let it be.
    Would it be correct to assume that it's a permaban?
  • They're somethin' else.
    Well, fuck me. What did I fucking miss this time?
  • Something Private.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Bleagh. Ain't that some shit.

Later Bob. You sexy lil cunt. We'll miss you.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Would it be correct to assume that it's a permaban?

I have no idea.
  • $80+ per session
    What.

The.

Fuck.

Well, I'm leaving. Bye guys.
    Um.

Bye, I guess.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    @Vivi: Thanks for being reasonable, rather than concluding that I did this for no reason at all and ragequitting.

I fucking hate this site sometimes.
    Okay, seriously, people.

We didn't just randomly decide to ban her, and we aren't hiding any dark secrets or covering up for anything.

We were just asked not to tell anyone why.

Jesus christ.