If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Hearing Gunshots in your neighborhood.

edited 2011-09-11 22:50:56 in General
Belief
3 within the past 2 weeks.

Pretty... disturbing if you ask me.

Comments

• Where the fuck do you live? O_+
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Sounds pretty worrying. Watch yourself, okay?
  • edited 2011-09-11 22:52:30
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    In my house out in redneckland, this is considered normal due to hunting. In the one I mostly live in, though, it'd be cause for concern.
  • @Bob. I live in a bad neighborhood, a few weeks ago, there was this whole incident where the police were arresting one of my neighbors at 8am in the morning, It was really hectic while still being calm.

@Malk. I am always careful ^_^
  • edited 2011-09-11 23:03:16
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I live in a fairly okay neighbourhood, but right next to a bad one. Guns can't be owned here under general circumstances, but something disconcerting things just kinda happen.

For instance, I was home in the middle of the night a couple of weeks back. Probably around 3amish. I'm one street away from home when I hear a loud, sharp impact from a distance. Walking up a little closer, there was a car stopped in the middle of the road. Two young men bolted for the car, got in and it sped off. I didn't get the license plate.

It was all very suspicious, you know? The car stopped in the middle of the road, as if for a getaway, the running, the loud sound. I was kinda paranoid all the way home and was internally preparing myself for a fight. It wouldn't be the first time I was at least harassed on the way home.

I guess what I'm saying is, I know that feel.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    The only real illegal stuff going on here is drug dealing and similarly petty stuff.

I get pulled over a lot in my home town but nowhere else
  • If that don't work, use more gun.
    I heard one 2 days ago.  I went out to investigate, but I found nothing there.  Seems like it was actually a loud party popper or something.