If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I miss Vorpy.

BobBob
edited 2011-09-11 20:28:12 in IJBM meta
"What is wrong with you people? Don't you understand what this possibly could mean? 

I would be the first girl to ever give birth to a real monster or demon! It would be the perfect way to prove those snippity goth kids who hate everything and don't believe in anything that demons exist wrong! I would bring my incubus baby over there and they would be like "Oh shit Tnoph I guess I was wrong about you, I am sorry please forgive my gothic self" and I would gloat in their fucking face and enter baby contests and win them because my baby can kick your babies ass.

BECAUSE IT CAN BREATH FIRE AND FLY AROUND. And it could program my DVD player so I won't have to play my DVDs on my computer all of the time and I could watch Braveheart while contributing to the wiki.

Fuck yeah. 

Now comes the part where I find an incubus to rape me....wait, FUCK I forgot you can't rape the willing. God damn it.

Well fine then incubus. I see how it is.

I will just have to rape you then."

~Vorpy

Comments