If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Forzare Reads Terrible Fanfiction Out Loud

edited 2011-09-11 14:45:13 in Liveblogging
Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
So, as I pondered what the hell I should liveblog, I had a great(?) idea.

A few months ago, I stumbled upon a terrible Lucky Star fanfiction called "Lucky Star A Chained Dream Story" (No, I dunno what the hell that's supposed to mean either), and upon the request of a few people, I performed a dramatic reading of the first chapter and put it up on YouTube.

I never really read past that far, but just for the hell of it, a couple days ago I read more of the fic, and it was glorious.

The kind of terrible that must be shared.

So I'm going to continue making dramatic readings of the story, spelling, punctuation, and all.

So here's the first chapter of Lucky Star A Chained Dream story, read out loud and visually enhanced by yours truly.

Comments

• Silence is golden.
    I like your reading style and choice of picture. I'd watch more.

(useful criticism, I know)

please do this next

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Thanks!

And honestly, constructive criticism is good, but it's nice to hear that people just like stuff sometimes too.

And I would if a)I hadn't already committed to this fanfic and b)I could figure what the hell that is.
  • That's your voice? O_o
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yep.

...Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
  • Sorry, you sound a lot like Everest to me >_<
  • Forzare sounds like your average youtuber.

You are SoAverageItsBland

• edited 2011-09-12 00:21:54
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^

^ TT_TT
  • Lol, I just now realized that there was a video in the OP.

No offense, but your voice is... uh... something.
    ^ I'm not sure how to fix that part
  • Stop sounding like Everest for one :p
    brb crying forever
  • Too sleepy to do a good critique, but this is pretty bleeping good actually.  Especially the matching pictures to the paragraph part.
    ^ Thanks!
  • edited 2011-09-12 01:21:53
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Maybe it's just my headphones, but you could stand to talk a little louder and more clearly.

It's probably not your headphones. 

I'll try a little harder to be better about that with the next installment.

Also, it would probably helpful if I had an actual mic.
  • Your voice is super nice Forzare~!

I was laughing really hard throughout. :> Can't wait for the next part!
    Thanks, Waltzy!

If you laughed, then the thing did it's job.

Also, I'm going to try to record the next one sometime today.
  • edited 2011-09-12 08:03:48
    Construction has begun on the second chapter's video.

It's probably going to be longer than the first.

EDIT: All of the audio has been recorded. Now I just need to put
    together eighteen minutes' worth of pictures and possibly background
    music.

Never mind.

Not five minutes after I saved, my moviemaking program crashed.

And now the save is apparently corrupt, and I can't open it.

I lost three hours of work.

Fuck it.
  • edited 2011-09-12 10:12:03
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Ouch, is that death sentance for the entire project?
    Well, I discovered that the audio files I recorded are still there, so I'm just going to upload it without pictures/captions for now.  If I get significantly less pissed off at the software, I might come back and try adding all the pictures again, but I wouldn't count on it.

I will continue though, and I'll include pictures and stuff with Chapter three, barring any more fuckups.
  • edited 2011-09-12 10:10:49
    Meh.  This isn't going to be very good without the pictures.

• Man Without a Body had just screenshots of the fic when he did Thirty H's.

It was still the most hilarious thing I have ever heard. You don't need pics if your voice is good.
  • edited 2011-09-12 18:22:32
    Thanks!
  • Just for the measure, I haven't heard them (I was at school). But you were pretty good in the first one.

I would do this, but I have no mic. And no shitty fanfic to spork.
    Oh. Well I felt pretty good about the first one. Not so much about the second one.

And didn't you post your voice once?
  • Yeah, but my laptop mic is bad. Too much crackle.
    I'm in a slightly better mood today, so I'm going to try to make a not-shit version of chapter 2.