If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

(almost) all the things I like and why

edited 2011-09-11 10:52:42 in IJAM
$80+ per session
Women: Beautiful, sexy. smooth and silky, emotional, independent when they want to be, or submissive and cooperative too. Without women, men wouldn't be here. They look at things from a different perspective that we need a little bit more of. The idea of a female president should get more credit than it does. Plus they have boobs, pussy and ass.

Men
:Tall, strong, also sexy, running both hard and soft (no pun intended) when the situation arises (pun intended). They can be smart, powerful, caring, strict, fair, dominating, or submissive, just like women. Men are not the destroyers of the world, from a certain perspective. Almost everything a man does is because of women. (Not saying women are to blame, just that it is a drive for a lot of actions, deep down.) Plus they have penises, and that's almost always a great thing.

Children: Adorable little blank slates. They can be just as innocent as evil. They understand things adults don't, and a lot of their minds aren't corrupted with bad stuff. They like to play and have unlimited supplies of imagination. You could get an entire series rivaling homestuck out of the mind of a little kid. (Which has happened.)

Pokemon: One of my favorite game series. Great music, great monsters, great gameplay. Tons of things to do and collect, and each entry into the main series is better than the last. I'll be a fan of this series till the end.

Kingdom Hearts
: My favorite game series. Such an imaginative concept turned into man great games that have an unfortunately sour reputation, mostly do to fanbase. Also a bad reputation of making two many spin-offs, even though there is only really 1.

The World Ends With You: The best DS game I've ever played. Very unique with wildly addictive gameplay, and a great sense of humor and fantastic music. It doesn't have a sequel but it should.

Adventure Time
: One of my favorite cartoon series ever. I think it deserves more popularity than MLP, but that's just me.

Avatar The Last Airbender: Possibly the best animated series to come out of America. Inventive story, character development, interesting plots, great humor, beautiful art and action packed crazy fights.

Pizza: The greatest food ever invented. I wish I could eat it more.

Raves: I've only ever been to one, and it was yesterday. But I think I have a new hobby. The feeling of sweaty bodies all around me, and the flashing lights and the bumping and grinding, the DJ keeping us all together. The sounds of techno, house, dubstep, etc, filling me, absolutely anyone being able to touch my body if they could, the mystery of the huge space of people all combined under a single objective. To dance.

Being Naked
: I enjoy it a lot. Moving on from that:

Sex: One of my favorite things to see and do.

Movies: My preferred medium of storytelling, and the thing that I want to devote my life to and will pursue until the day I die.

Bob: She's funny, smart, cute, sexy, silly, and freaky. She's just too hard on herself. I love ya, Bobby!

Comments

• "The idea of a female president should get more credit than it does."

But leaders should not be chosen solely on the basis of things like sex. Just look at Margaret Thatcher.

• $80+ per session
    I didn't say they should. I'm was saying that people shouldn't reject the idea because she is female.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Exactly! Besides, she won't have to drive because the Secret Service has got that down for her.

/trollolol
  • Kichigai birthday!!
  • edited 2011-09-11 11:04:38
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Women: Beautiful, sexy.

Men
    :Tall, strong, also sexy,

Children:
    ಠ_ಠ
  • edited 2011-09-11 11:06:47
    Kichigai birthday!!
    ಡ_
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I see the Paedofinder General's presence is requested...?
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
  • $80+ per session
    I never said they were sexy though...
  • No rainbow star
    ^ But according to Paedofinder General logic, you implied it by talking about things you found sexy just before talking about children!
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-09-11 15:01:33
    Women

Over-emotional, clingy, naggy, annoying, and severely overrated.

Men

Obnoxious, disgusting, stupid, and most of the time, just plain boring. Even more overrated.

Children

Terrible, terrible little things that, if they didn't grow up eventually, would have no right to exist.

Pokemon

Children's game, grow the fuck up.

Kingdom Hearts

It's yaoi fanfiction. Just... No.

The World Ends With You, Adventure Time, Avatar The Last Airbender

Cripplingly overrated.

Pizza

Greasy, unhealthy slop that dumb college students apparently jizz themselves over for no reason.

Raves

Rooms so crowded you can barely move, sweaty assholes who can't dance, obnoxious colours and terrible migraine-inducing music? No thanks.

Being Naked

PERVERT

Sex

WHORE

Movies

Overpriced and underwhelming.

Bob

Quite literally the worst poster on any forum ever. Annoying, vapid, slutty, mean, petty, needlessly contrarian and prone to starting pointless arguments and derails, and generally a worthless human being no matter how you view her.

Now you realize that your list is terrible and your interests all suck.

:P

-is obviously joking about the first eleven items on the list-
  • $80+ per session
    :<
  • It's cool, I still think you're neat.

-hugs-
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    SHE MIGHT BE JOKING
  • edited 2011-09-11 15:53:29
    Loser
    Women: Tend to have softer voices, but as long as they can dispense food, I do not really care. Statistically more likely to try to give me uncomfortable and ugly outfits and then post pictures of me wearing them online.   

Men
    : Pretty much the same thing, except supposedly I am meant to be best buddies with these guys. Really, we are just acquaintances at best though I do like playing catch now and again.

Children:
    Can be full of energy which I like. Can bother me too much (especially when sleeping) which I do not.

Pokemon:
    Big fan of this series too, Arcanine and Stoutland are pretty cool. The controls make it a lot easier for me to play than FPSs and stuff like that.

Adventure Time: I got to agree with you on this one. MLP has ponies and Adventure Time has Jake. I think that alone makes it better.

Pizza: This stuff is good, sure but some toppings make no sense to me (I mean seriously, what is up with people and vegetables) and I do not care for dessert pizzas. Those things are hazardous to your health.

Raves:
    Too loud and the flashing lights disorient me.

Being Naked
    : Not much of a choice in the matter. Sometimes it can be a bit tough in the winter, but usually I grow out my hair to make things easier.

Sex: Being neutered, I would not know.

Movies: Good on video/DVD but the discrimination in movie theaters is annoying.
  • edited 2011-09-11 15:49:30
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    ^
    A dog...

LouieW wins again.
  • "I think it deserves more popularity than MLP, but that's just me."

It's not just you. I'll agree with that.
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    I hope the OP doesn't mind me contributing to this topic:

Pinball machines - While there's tons of video pinball games (of which the best is Devil's Crush, or Sonic Spinball if you don't quite need an accurate recreation of the real thing) nothing beats an actual table with an actual ball, voices, flashing lights and the works. Who cares that these things don't have a real point to them? Just watch that ball go!

Speed Racer - Who cares that it's decades old? It's still one of the best anime out there! Laugh at the fast talking, but admit it, you were caught up in the story of the little girl who needed eye surgery just as much as if it were an episode of House, and you get caught up in the actual racing just as much as if you were watching Nascar (probably moreso, since for some reason fake racing is always more fun than real racing).

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (and She-Ra: Princess of Power) - Okay yes, the preaching gets annoying and sometimes I have issues with their messages, but the sheer amount of imagination and love that went into these cartoons makes them probably the best animation to come out of America, and I don't care who says otherwise.

Tim Burton's Batman - While it could use improvements, this is pretty much my favorite version of the character.

Spinach - Yes, it doesn't taste that good, but I actually do feel stronger and think faster after downing a can (unlike Popeye though, I always cook it).

Trident gum - While I question the claim that it has any dental benefits, it sure tastes good and helps me concentrate.

Anime - I know that's a surprise to most people here, but seriously, those Japanese take the animation medium to new heights and tell some really interesting stories with it. Not to mention they've mastered the art of animating cheaply without it actually looking cheap except to the highly perceptive.
  • @OP. I Notice something lacking -_-

Thanks for that....

• $80+ per session
    I said almost silly.

[strike]Also I said like, not love[/strike]
    I think Popeye eats tins of spinach, which should be ready-to-eat as is.

Also, raw spinach in a salad is great.  Top it with mushrooms, shredded cheese, and ranch dressing...

> Not to mention they've mastered the art of animating cheaply without it actually looking cheap except to the highly perceptive.

This.  As much as you can decry cheapness, you have to admit that this development was pretty influential.