If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Clocked: A Time Travel Text Adventure [Probably NSFW!]

edited 2011-09-06 14:33:10 in Webspace
$80+ per session
The sound of an obviously broken alarm clock wakes you up from your dreams. You know it's broken because no hipster such as yourself would ever be woken up to the sound of music such as that.

Your hand slams over the button that makes noise stop, and you shuffle out of bed, naked. Hey, it's your room.

>What do you wanna do?

I: Inventory

Comments

• >Inventory

>Look
  • edited 2011-09-06 14:33:53
    No rainbow star
    >Jump out the window nude, then climb back in
  • edited 2011-09-06 14:35:22
    $80+ per session
    >The only thing in your inventory is

*Your genitals
    *Your hair, pubic or otherwise

You're naked, silly!

>Look where? Directions, fool!

>Your instinct to stay alive keeps you from jumping out of the 4th floor of your apartment.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    >Examine genitals.
  • $80+ per session
    >Pretty nice genitals, you've got there. They've gotten you out of at least two sticky situations.
  • >Look: Room
    >Examine genitals in an attempt to determine biological sex.
  • $80+ per session
    >You look around your room. A den of style and class, from your Doctor Who memorabilia to your closet, a sea of colorful clothing and scarves. You dirty hipster, you.

>What gender would you like to be in this adventure?

M/F?
  • $80+ per session
    >You put your gender in your inventory for safe keeping. You're secure in your masculinity/femininity
    >Questions the genital's involvement in gender here as gender is regarded as a social construct as isn't purely based upon the biological sex.
  • $80+ per session
    >Well excuse me for making a typo

>What would you like your SEX to be for this adventure

M/F?
  • >Sex: Intersexed
  • $80+ per session
    >You have chosen Intersexed.

>Are you sure? You can not change your sex until much later in the game.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-09-06 14:52:52
    >Y
  • $80+ per session
    >You're intersexed. Feel proud. Now, we should probably get the day started.

>What do?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-09-06 14:58:23
    >Put on a scarf and nothing else, leave your room
  • >Get Clothes?
  • No rainbow star
    >Burn your clothes
  • edited 2011-09-06 15:01:36
    $80+ per session
    >You put on a scarf, then leave the room

>You realize you have no other clothes on, so you go back to your room, and put on some stylish outfit.

>You consider burning your clothes, but you have nothing to burn them with. Plus, your hipster soul prevents you from doing it.

You hear someone calling you. Sounds like your mom. She sounds angry and wants you to go to her.

>What do you do?
    >Look at alarm clock.
  • $80+ per session
    >You look at your alarm clock. It reads 8:30
    >Set the clock to 24hr time.

>Shout back to mother.
  • edited 2011-09-06 15:09:05
    $80+ per session
    >You set the clock to 24hr time. It still reads 8:30.

>You shout back at your mom. She yells back to get your ass
    downstairs or she'll take away all your clothes! You'd better get down
    there.

Your mom tells you that you have to go to work, and if you're late one more time, you'll get fired. And she'll be very pissed.
  • >Leave the house and drive to work

>Stop when you realize you don't have a car because you spent all of your money on clothing
  • $80+ per session
    >You leave the house, and since you can't drive, you have to walk.

There are two ways you can take. The left road, or the right. The right is shorter, but you always see that hot girl when you take the left.
  • >Spin around until a path is chosen for you.
  • >Devise an elaborate plan to "accidentally" drop a slip of paper with your number on it near the girl while jogging to work, taking the left road
  • $80+ per session
    >You take the left road, but for some odd reason, you don't see the girl where you usually do. Instead, you see a fellow that looks strangely like you! He's even wearing the same clothes!

>What do?
  • >Pick up the sword and start a holy pilgrimage!