If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Diamos: A Fantasy Text Adventure RPG

Comments

• No rainbow star
    >Spells
    -Fireball: A low damage attack, it uses a fire symbol and a quick recant of the key word (Words will be added once I have access to the translation guide on my laptop)
    --Difficulty: Beginner
    --Type: Offense
    --Cost: Low

-Minor Heal: Repairs scrapes, shallow cuts, and bruises. Uses Light and a calm incantation
    --Difficulty: Beginner
    --Type: Support
    --Cost: Low

-Double Jump: Gives the receiver a single mid air boost if they attempt to jump in the air. Uses Wind symbol and a high-low incantation
    --Difficulty: Novice
    --Type: Support
    --Cost: Medium Low

>Cards:

Mousket (Unnamed) Female
    Health: Low
    Type: Earth/Light
    Class: Humanoid/Beast/Armoured

Scarfagami (Unnamed) Sexless
    Health: Out Cold
    Type: Dark/Spirit
    Class: Misc./Spirit

Crystal Cherry
    Type: Ambush (Can be used immediately, no preparation needed)
    -Heals a small amount by infusing the eater with a small amount of Oz
    Recharge Time: One day
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    > Summon Mousket
    > Use/attempt Minor heal.
  • No rainbow star
    >You summon the so far nameless (to your knowledge) Mousket and attempt the spell. It takes a couple tries, but you don't have to rush, so you're able to pull it off. You feel a little drained - Spells used by you apparently are more draining than those used by creatures. The mousket looks a lot healthier now, however. She smiles, "Thank you, master!"
    > Ask name.
  • No rainbow star
    >"My name is Flora, master"
    > Ask about abilities it might have.
  • No rainbow star
    >"Well, our species is good with hand to hand combat, proficient in weapons, and can fire a ball of energy from the tip of our lances. In fact, I believe that's why you humans call us Mouskets."
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >Send out Scarfgami and try to revive it with a minor healing spell.
  • No rainbow star
    >Scarfgami lays on the floor, out cold, upon summoning it. You do the healing spell... And it does nothing. The cherry might do something - it didn't say that it was limited as to what kind of damage it could repair
    >Use cherry. It looks to be unlimited use. So why not?
  • No rainbow star
    >You use the Crystal Cherry card. It summons a cherry for use, and the image on the card goes grey, with it slowly regaining colour. You then use the cherry on the Scarfgami. It wakes up as the hole made by the knife heals up. It isn't fully healed, but at least it's conscious. Flora frowns

>"I don't like that thing... It's evil..."
    >Say "So? It's still on our side. I think."

>Cast healing spell and try to order it to do something.

• No rainbow star
    >Flora sighs. "Understood, master..."

>You heal the scarf, taking another chunk of life energy out of yourself as Flora watches, dejected. You feel tired now. The scarf stares at you. "Uh... Fly around a bit?". The Scarfagami flies around the room a bit, confused
    >Call back both creatures.

>Go outside and find something to eat.

• edited 2011-09-09 22:22:07
    No rainbow star
    >You call back both of the creatures. Their names are on their cards now. As you head outside, you find the sun is setting. You can see some fruit trees in the distance. However, you can also hear howling
  • No rainbow star
    >Waiting for command input. Reminder one of three used before shut down
    >Send the Scarf back out and have follow you silently. Ready to strangle anything that attacks. Then go after than fruit.
  • No rainbow star
    >The scarf follows you quietly when you release it. You then head out for the trees. Along the way, a wolf pack made of mist appears. The scarf cowers a bit
    >Don't make eye contact and try to appear non-threatening.
  • No rainbow star
    >Your attempt doesn't work. They don't seem to fear humans. One bites you. The jaws goes through the flesh without damaging it, but you feel a sudden icy coldness throughout your body
  • >Have the scarfagami attack

>Summon Flora
  • No rainbow star
    >You call to the Scarfagami to strike the wolf. It shivers but does so, making it flail around trying to attack your Scarfagami. You then summon Flora. She immediateoy raises her lance to oppose the wolves
    >Wolves are made of mist...

>Cast Fireball while Flora and Scarfs (tentative name) have the wolves distracted.

• No rainbow star
    >You prepare a ball of fire and launch it at a nearby wolf. It yelps in pain as the flames burn away the mist. The rest of the pack gets more aggressive now. You can spot one in the back barking at the others. It looks bigger and nastier than the others, and has a few of the wolves hanging around it as if protecting it. It must be the alpha male
  • edited 2011-09-12 02:11:47
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    >Cast more fire spells, if not at the wolves, then at the atmosphere. Removing as much moisture as possible and weakening the wolves.
  • No rainbow star
    >You launch the spells at the air, trying to dry the area. This has no effect on the wolves. One nearly kills Flora, but she drives off the attack with a shot from her lance
    >How many spells can I cast?

>Take out knife and watch for incoming strikes.

• No rainbow star
    >You can cast as many as it takes to knock yourself out. As it is, you are quite worn out

>You take out your knife and watch them carefully

>The alpha continues to bark orders
  • No rainbow star
    >Reminder one of three before shutdown
  • No rainbow star
    >Reminder two of three before shutdown