If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My Cats

2»

Comments

• Climbing trees got me all sappy once, but I wasn't sad I was just sticky.
  • You can change. You can.
    I can't think of anything particularly bad I've seen beyond Clocky's fic about me. >:|
  • I meow at people at random.

People have said I sound like a cat.
    Vocaroo recording. Now.
  • >Implying I own a microphone.
    Laptops tend to come with a mic on the speaker area thingie.

And you have mentioned using a phone before.
  • $80+ per session
    I love my kitten, Persephone. She gets along with my doggy really well. She also wears a little red hood and cape a lot.

• I think that Malkavian may be Mr. Ujou Sugyou (the guy on the left) in disguise.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Man, Remiel has been making a nuisance of himself lately. I hate to do the whole 'cats of kids' thing, but there's a bit of middle-child 'PAY ATTENTION TO ME!' aspects to his actions.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Baldur has sort of gone tsundere on me. He gets upset whenever he sees Remiel or Selina hanging around me but he won't let me pet him unless it's on his terms.

His drooling hasn't stopped either.... hopefully it's just age...
  • Some cats just drool uncontrollably when content and happy.

Good job, Malky~!
    >2011
    >Not sacrificing cats to the great Dog god in the sky