If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Draco in Leather Pants

2»

Comments

• Definitely not gay.

Rich Burlew is recovering from an injury.

Oh.

It's like with the whole Loki thing where people often claimed he was possessed

The same Loki who, while not "possessed by Skrull-dude/Thanos", tried to genocide an entire race (his own race, even) and threatened to kill humanity after he was done? 

That Loki?

• You can change. You can.

Yes. He was just misunderstood back then. I mean, who hasn't tried to kill a whole planet when they found out they were adopted.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

That loki.

• Definitely not gay.

Hell, all Darkseid needs to do is get rugged good looks and he'll have one-half of Tumblr begging to #die for darkseid

• You can change. You can.

The other half would just like Darkseid to anti-life them.

• edited 2012-09-30 13:14:39
    Tableflipper

Yes. He was just misunderstood back then. I mean, who hasn't tried to kill a whole planet when they found out they were adopted.

I dunno guys this doesn't sound like something that'd be all that rare in something like mythology.

• a little muffled

In mythology, Loki actually is somewhat sympathetic (sometimes, in some tellings).

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

That arguably has more to do with Norse mythology's more even-minded approach to its characters, though. You have villain protagonists and heroic antagonists out the wazoo, with plots that legitimise the perspective of multiple sides. It's kind of like a macro-scale take on the Greek tragedy; where Greek tragedy is about how a single character flaw unravels something good, Norse mythology often examines how multiple equally good people can destroy one-another because of circumstance.

So a shipper's wet dream, I guess?