If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

People keep making plans with me and breaking them last minute

edited 2011-09-03 13:07:57 in General
Is there something on my face? Is my breath stinky? I brush all the time. :<

Please hang out with me. I woke up extra early just to clean the place for you, when you're the one that wrote me at 1am begging to come over. ;/////;

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    Maybe something came up?
  • I'm a damn twisted person
    If they are texting at 1 am, they probably aren't in a state of mind that is optimal for remembering their plans the next day.
  • Yeah...but I wish things would stop coming up. Things like "oh I decided another time is better after all" when I specifically asked whether or not that would be best a couple times.

I'm just super ronery lately and this'll probably pass, but I kinda wish people would be good on their commitments to me even if it's just every once in a while. D;
  • No rainbow star
    I'll hang out with you! :D

...Online unless you live in Airdrie or Calgary, but still
  • Aww Waltzy :( I'd never cancel on you.
  • Thanks guys. ;//////;

It's getting to the point where I'm like "dude what's wrong with me D;".

And this morning granna called and Whiskey fell behind the laundry machine so I ran over in the burning sun without eating or drinking anything yet today because my kitty was in trouble, and I got there and she tried crawling behind the other machine, and she's getting really old and sad and not eating and I think she was maybe going back there to die. ;/////;

And then granna's rearview mirror was falling off and the sun was melting all the adhesive, so I sat in the blistering hot car furiously ripping duct tape to try holding it up and now I'm completely exhausted.

Today sucks.
  • If it's any consolation, I was supposed to be going out this evening, but ended up waiting around for a lift from someone who never turned up. I think there must have been crossed wires between us about the pick-up point, but anyway it goes to show - it happens to everyone. Don't take it too personally.