If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Ice cream tastes so much better out of the tub

edited 2011-09-03 02:57:58 in Wonderful posts
Especially when you're in a shitty mood. ;///////;

Comments

• Poot dispenser here
    I like Ben & Jerry's because I don't have to waste time scooping it into a bowl.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    My teeth are too sensitive to the cold to eat any of the ones you don't have to lick ;-;
  • You can change. You can.
    Only way of curing that is developing tolerance.

If you care to do that, that is.
  • I love Ice cream ^_^

last time I had it was 3 months ago though...

'-'
  • I had a full tub when I started.

Now I'm halfway down.

Stupid periods....
  • edited 2011-09-03 03:06:06
    Pony Sleuth
    Living alone = Fuck the haters, I get to drink milk and juice and eat ice cream right from the containers.

I don't get periods, though. Ponies don't have periods.

(Seriously, it's true. Look it up.)
  • edited 2011-09-03 03:11:33
    Anyone else here drink stuff out of a jar? Somehow, it's just a more rewarding drink that way.

^ Why does that tidbit disgust me so?
  • I'm honestly not sure why it's disgusting. Most mammals don't have them, so you could probably make an argument that we're more disgusting. (Or at least our females are. :P) It's like, you wouldn't be grossed out if I said that ponies don't vomit. (Which is also true. They don't do that either.)

Sorry for the derail.
  • Technically, On-topic-wise.

You could argue that scooping the ice cream out / pouring "juice/milk/etc" Has a factor of making it taste less good.

• Ice cream tastes so much better out of the tub
    Especially when you're in a shitty mood.

Agreed.

In my case I've had unexpected oral surgery this summer, so... yeah.

• edited 2011-09-03 09:33:01
    a little muffled
    @Cygan:
    My teeth are too sensitive to the cold to eat any of the ones you don't have to lick ;-;
    I know that feel. Mine aren't so bad that I can't eat ice cream at all, but I have to be careful to have it touch my front teeth as little as possible.

• No rainbow star
    I have sensitive teeth AND lactose intolerance! :D

;.; I can't indulge like you do