If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Umbrella Corporation is hiring.

edited 2011-08-31 21:02:12 in General
If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Comments

• $80+ per session
    No, just because of that SCARY BABY.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    I hear they include health care to their employees. I'd go for it. Hell, I'm thinking of applying. Can I use you as a reference, Cygan?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Sure, go ahead.
  • You can change. You can.
    @Cygan: I will go out and say it.

Yer being hired by the best people in the business, alright.
  • Wait, what, for reals?

• $80+ per session
    OH.

NOW I GET THE JOKE.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    (Leave the page open for a while and keep watching it.)
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I just googled "umbrella corporation" and got th ejoke.

What happens if you leave it open?
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Gee, I wonder what "INSERTED EVIL" is an acronym for.
    What happens if you leave it open?

The page kind of glitches, then words start moving around a screen, and it eventually redirects you to this page.
  • So, this isn't a real thing then...
    No.
  • ((Wonderful posts
    This is the space for two-bit cleverness.))
    More correctly, as it's an ARG, it would go in media or webspace.

But that would spoil the surprise, wouldn't it?
  • Many people before you have thought to not categorize as a WP so as not to give away any surprises, but that still doesn't mean that it isn't a WP, It just means people aren't following the rules.

it's an ARG

It's not serious, i.e. I'm not going for a job there, but it's not a shitpost either.
  • You can change. You can.
    That depends on how do you define a shitpost.

But let's face it, the categories have always been a flexible dealie.
  • And yet, for whatever reason, that blurb about what belongs in the Wonderpost category has no mention to the word "shitpost"

Just "two-bit cleverness"

I will say, that was a clever blurb there at the OP too.

I just don't think it warrants getting special exception to the rule is all.
  • Poot dispenser here
    Counterclock, you need to read up on the Potato Fool's Day ARG.
    Take a look at the Wikipedia article on ARG's.

Beyond that, though, PM a mod if you think it needs to be moved and stop derailing the thread.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    But aren't you...?
  • edited 2011-08-31 22:35:22
    You can change. You can.
    Yes, she is. 

But she can't intervene in this case as she'd be biased.