If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When I'm here, you guys all get really boring.

Comments

• Pffft, I don't hate lolis, silly! I just hate lolistuffers. Huge difference! :P

I just dislike lolis.
  • D:
    you're not the person I know and loved,

you're not the person who knows my secrets!
  • edited 2011-08-26 01:10:28
    Clean your room little Billy

Grrrrggghhfuckfuckfuckfuck gonna kill gonna kill gonna kill you AAAALLLL gonna make bacon sandwich outta yo ass and follow it up with some fuckin brain slurry yessir ya know WHY? Cuz I'm off my meds off the fuckin leash and now I ain't a boy no more Ím a man Im a god Im fuckin satan riding a steroid yeti yeah a yeti made of steroids ain't that the fucking best you want some drama heres some fucking drama it's hard and made out of lead and shoots out of a .44 barrel now that's some fuckin drama gonna win the oscar the BAFTA the fucking GOlden Globes gonna make it in future AFI lists and there ain't gonna be no backlash cuz all the haters gonna have their fuckin MINDS blown all over the fucking pavement with the sheer artistry of the bullet entering exiting their skulls with no loss in acceleration. Wondrous fuckin science.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?

(Yes, I'm still quite sane. I'm just good mediocre at pretending I'm not.)

• I am not, Ms. Dark
  • OH GAWD DARK, TAKE MEH
  • News at 11. Bob is a slut.

-gets slapped- what do you mean that's not news?

-gets slapped again- b~b~but I thought I had something here!

-gets slapped over and over and over again- please stop slapping me T^T

-Crawls into the corner and cries-
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-25 23:59:22
    Nonono, silly, not a slut. A filthy, filthy whore. Sluts are just broke, pathetic, classless versions of whores.
  • -cheers up-

wait.. but it's still not news T^T
  • Clean your room little Billy

@ Counterclock: You mean of stream-of-consciousness writing doesn't result in instant narrative gold? YOU LIED TO ME, MODERN LITERATURE! *shakes fist*

@ Bob: AWRH YEARH!

• Oues kove pies fuck i hate everyone i want t olring thunder upon all slick arbiters poopless stranger.

Modern masterpiece, amirite?
  • Clean your room little Billy
    ^ GIVE THIS MAN THE PULITZER!
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
     I'm just good at pretending I'm not.

That doesn't look particularly insane. It looks weird, yes- but weird in the 'I'm trying to look insane lol look how weird i am' way.
  • Like the rest of IJBM, then?

Yep.
  • Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?
  • It'll never work if you have to force it. You just have to let it come naturally. If you need any help, well, here you go.

You're welcome! ^_^
  • edited 2011-08-26 01:08:56
    Clean your room little Billy

@ Cygan: I'd like to say it can get worse, but an impartial bystander may very well see it as just failing harder. It's just playing at crazy, really. Kinda my schtick.

v One day, I shall appear online jacked up on a six-pack of Southern Comfort. And then you shall see the Devil.

• Well great, now I'm curious. Just do it anyway!
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    This thread is stupid.
  • Yer mum is stoopid, lololololololololololol

Also FUCK YOU DANTES YOU LAZY HOEBAG
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    When I'm here, it's boring.

Yes it is, Bob. Yes it is.
  • Which is why you must negate my boringness by being at least slightly less boring than you usually are, Alex everybody.
  • Sorry, I don't know how to not be boring.

I'm not a super-depraved Lesbian like you are 8{
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Bob, can you teach us to be super-depraved lesbians? Or put us onto someone?

There's places you go to learn that stuff, right?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-26 23:29:20
    ^^STOP CALLING ME DEPRAVED YOU LITTLE BITCH, IT HURTS MY FUCKING FEELINGS AND IF YOU KEEP THAT SHIT UP, I'LL TRACK YOU DOWN, MURDER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND RAPE YOU, YOU INSENSITIVE LITTLE FUCK.

Well, you can just fuck off, then.

^First off, grow boobs. Second, stop having a penis. Don't just chop it off, just find some way of vaginafying it. Third, stop being such a goddamn pussy fgt douchebag. Fourth, realize the futility of your actions and kill yourself, you pathetic piece of shit.
  • edited 2011-08-26 23:30:08
    Belief
    >Implying I wouldn't be turned on by that. Oh dear lord, It's already happening, I've been infected by your depravity, look what you did now Bob, you insensitive Fuck, you! I might even be a lesbian next... what else are you gonna do to ruin the earth?
  • $80+ per session
    It's because everyone leaves when you come back because of SHIT LIKE THIS.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-26 23:32:07
    ^^Glad you'll enjoy it, 'cause it's happening either way, bitch. I'm lesbianizing the world one girl at a time.

Bob: Molestraping random girls since 551 BC.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    This thread is stupid.
  • Am I stupid for posting in it?
  • ^^^ I read that as "Mole-straping". Clearly, I'm stupid too.