If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Creepy Old Men

edited 2011-08-25 16:33:32 in Meatspace
Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
I have to interact with them a lot at my job. They are creepy. And old. And they smell funny.

Comments

• What do you have against Schitzo? :<

Yeah, I hate men too, Forzare.

It's your fault for working at what is apparently a creepy old man factory, ya douche.

Huh, looks like I don't have any non-shitposty responses to this. Weird.
  • Just ignore the creepy old man above me.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    nooooooooo
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-25 16:45:49
    "Wikipedia tries in many regards to be the opposite of what we are. We want to buttrape Forzare. Wikipedia wants to be a compilation of previously published facts from respected sources.Serious business. Presented with a choice between serious or buttrape, we went with buttrape."

~FastEddie on TvTrope policy
  • $80+ per session
    I have to make that same choice every night.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-25 16:48:19
    He's climbin in yo window, snatchin yo Forzare up
    Tryna trope him so ya need to hide Forzare, hide him right
    Hide Forzare, hide him right, hide Forzare, hide him right
    And hide your INUH too cause he tropin eerbody out thurr
    now im more afraid to go to work
  • Forzare, It's ok.

I remember that my neighbor a long time ago was a rapist, if it's any consolation.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-25 16:55:56
    ^^You should be. What with the impaired senses and all, I'm sure it wouldn't take much for one of them to mistake you for someone who isn't totally disgusting a fine young woman, and then there are the creepy old men that are into guys, not to mention those that like both and those that are just so desperate they'll stick it in whatever they can find.

tl;dr, be afraid. Be very afraid.

^Yikes.
  • edited 2011-08-25 16:57:42
    When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    ^^ I'm afraid to ask how you found out.

^ Not to mention the fact that Fast Eddie has the IPs of every troper, so from that he could theoretically find out where you live.
  • ^ Half-naked black lady running out of the house.

Technically, the people here have your IP addresses as well.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    So they know where you live, too. But I'm sure they would never do that.
  • Never say never. :p

• You never know, GL, what with the whole INUH x Forzare thing...
  • $80+ per session
    If I had the means to get to people's houses, Clocky would have a knock on her door right now.
    ^^ And now INUH has administrator as well as mod privileges...
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Oh, hi Marissa's grandpa, why are you naked? Oh, okay you can go ahead and do that....um...no, please don't do that....oh....unnnn....just for....as long as nobody sees.....uh......uhhh....uh.uh.uh.uh.uh.uh.uh.uh oh god....uhhhh.....-sigh-....well okay see you later, nighty
    And then John was a pedophile. 
    I am home, and my butt is safe.

^ I laughed

that looks nothing like my job

But that stick figure looks suspiciously like me
    why u get eddie in my animes, nick
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-08-25 21:07:36
    God your animes are shitty, GL.
    i only watch eva cuz rei is so moe nd smexy
  • ERROR: CANNOT FIND DEFINITION FOR "MOE ND SMEXY". REQUESTING CLARIFICATION.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    I believe Moe is that dude with bowl cut from the Three Stooges and smexy is some kind of teenager speak for smug and sexy.
  • ERROR: CANNOT FIND DEFINITION FOR "(((MOE:"THATDUDEWITHBOWLCUTFROMTHETHREESTOOGES"=TRUE/FALSE))) ND (((SMEXY:"SOMEKINDOFTEENAGERSPEAKFORSMUGANDSEXY"=TRUE/FALSE)))". REQUESTING CLARIFICATION.
  • OLD MEN. WARNING. WARNING.