If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Skub

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Hey, we're not the ones who were threatening others with the ban hammer for being different.
  • edited 2011-08-23 21:37:17
    Has friends besides tanks now
    It's not that you're different, it's that your preaching of lies threatens this community. It's for the good of everyone that skubfags be shooed, really.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    You want to know who else said they were "banning" people for the good of the community?

Hitler.

Hitler did.

And Hitler hated skub.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Nicholas Gurewitch who is the author of the comic, states in his web page's FAQ that " just something bland and insignificant. Perhaps one of those novelty goops that were popular in the 90's, or a wax to make your turtle's shell smell like pine." 
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Does anybody have the name of this pine-wax?
  • edited 2011-08-23 21:44:56
    "You want to know who else said they were "banning" people for the good of the community?

Hitler.

Hitler did.

And Hitler hated skub."

Oh, you were doing surprisingly well for your side until you invoked Godwin's Law. But it looks like I've won, and nothing you can say from here on will ever convince me otherwise.
  • Hitler supported skub? Well I guess that makes six million and one things he got right.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    SKUB

IS

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIISOOON

SKUB IS ALL THAT IS TERRIBLE AND DEGENERATE AND FILTHY IN THE HUMAN SPIRIT! SKUB IS THE FESTERING, MAGGOT RIDDLED PROGENY OF THE DARKEST AND MOST PROFANE MEETING BETWEEN THE FOULEST AND MOST HIDEOUS RECESSES OF MANKIND'S UGLY NATURE WITH THE FORSAKEN CREATURES OF THE BLACKEST REALMS IN EXISTENCE. AND FROM THIS ELDRITCH COMPACT, THIS MOCKERY THE UNIVERSE, WHAT IS CREATED? A SILLY LITTLE FAD FOR TEENAGERS TO PARTAKE AND THROW AWAY? 

NO!

It creates SKUB! THERE ARE NO BENEFITS OF SKUB! SKUB DOES NOTHING BUT REND THE FABRIC OF MEN'S SOULS, LEAVING BEHIND NOTHING BUT DEGENERATE FILTH! ITS PURPOSE IS TO BRING RUIN, TO DESTROY AND OBLITERATE ALL DECENCY, TO CORRUPT ALL INNOCENCE AND SULLY ALL PURITY THAT IS TO BE HAD IN THE LAND OF MEN! 

Tell me, you who call yourselves "pro-skub", do you know what the true purpose of skub is? Hm?

IT SEEKS TO DESTROY! Yes, this skub which you so casually spread through our world serves only to lure the most indescribable of horrors to this land, the most terrible of terrors, the most unnameable of names! Skub is bait for the devils and ghouls that would seek to rend this planet in twain and annihilate all that live on its surface! I beg of you, abandon the foul substance which you hold dear, before all that you know and love is no more!  
  • edited 2011-08-23 21:48:33
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    SKUB IS A MAN'S SPIRIT!

ITS GOOP IS THE GOOP THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!!!
  • Hey skubfag, enjoy your misplaced apostrophe.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

NO, you degenerate fool, skub is the antithesis of a man's spirit! Skub is that which would seek to DESTROY a man's spirit, leaving nothing but gibbering MADNESS behind!
  • edited 2011-08-23 21:49:16
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^,^ Ah, hallucinations and delusions.  Two of the side effects of anti-skub.
  • $80+ per session
    I have no opinion on skub one way or the other.
    Can I move this thread to Wonderposts?
  • edited 2011-08-23 21:51:45
    "Can I move this thread to Wonderposts?"

Done.

"Ah, hallucinations and delusions.  Two of the side effects of anti-skub."

Says the person who would shamelessly lift a quote from TTGL, of all things, and reshape it to support his argument.
  • Why? This is serious fucking business.
  • edited 2011-08-23 21:51:42
    ^ Oh, reallyyyyyyy.
  • edited 2011-08-23 21:52:12
    We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    @Forzare: I'm not delusional! I've been declared sane by three seperate psychologists!

@Vivi: Neutrality is the COWARD'S way out!
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    This discussion needed to go in wonderposts because we all know that as always, this debate is going nowhere.
    It's hard to have a proper debate when all the anti-skub side does is stick it's fingers in it's ears and go 'LALALALALALA SKUB BAD UHUHUHUUHUHUHU"
    It needed to go in wonderposts because I hate you all.
    There is no proof that we need to offer; all men can feel the evil of skub deep in the hearts. Denial and hedonism are the only things keeping skub in this world!
  • edited 2011-08-23 21:55:24
    For once, the skubfag and I agree on something. There's simply no arguing with the enemy.

"It needed to go in wonderposts because I hate you all."

D:
  • edited 2011-08-23 21:55:17
    ^^^ D:

;_;
    I take back nothing.
    I don't know what that guy is doing to achieve those facial expressions, but I don't want to know.
    Bah! Those who would seek to hide away from skub in their fear and ignorance do more to facilitate its spread than even the most die-hard of pro-skub... people. 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    You fucking skub-arguers.  You're all stupid lowlifes.  I own you all, because I VIRULENTLY EXPRESS MY ANTIPATHY TO THE SKUB ISSUE!!!!111

also, inb4 scub coral
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I like Skub. It's fun and easy to wear!