If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Skub

edited 2011-08-23 21:51:03 in Wonderful posts
Pony Sleuth
Seriously, fuck skub. I can't believe how many people support skub, it's beyond comprehension.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I've never seen what's wrong with it in and of itself. Some people get too obsessed with it to function, but that's their fault.
  • GODDAMMIT NO ONE TOLD ME WE HAVE SKUBFAGS ON THIS FORUM.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    What? I've never used it; I just don't see what's wrong with it.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    > looks it up

Oh.
  • Okay. Seriously. Fuck you. Every fucking forum I go in I have to listen to fucking Skub-lovers go on and on about how wonderful Skub is, and how it isn't any worse than any other pleasure in life. WELL FUCK YOU.

My brother DIED after hijacking a Skub truck and driving it over thin ice? What the fuck do you say to that, you Skubbers?
  • edited 2011-08-23 21:17:20
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Gelzo, Myrmidon, I thought we were bros.

Now this?

You're dead to me.
  • Glaives are better.
    You anti-skub users are all the same. You rant and complain about skub like it's the end of the world, but have any of you even USED it? 
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Put 'em up, skubfags. I've got my banhammer all lubed up and ready to go.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
  • edited 2011-08-23 21:20:40
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ You wouldn't be so cocky if Glenn had made me a mod, you predjudiced anti-skub asshat.
    "You wouldn't be so cocky if Glenn had made me a mod, you predjudiced anti-skub asshat."

If it sets your stupid, heretical little mind at ease, I too used to use skub. In a few years, I saw the light. Haven't looked back since. You might wanna try doing the same, bro.
  • Glaives are better.
    The only "light" you saw was oncoming traffic, "bro." Because only someone dumb enough to stand in the middle of a road would quit skub of their own volition.
  • edited 2011-08-23 21:24:13
    ^^^ Oh, I see.   One of those Ex-Skubs.  You're just in denial, brainwashed by the church of no-skub.
  • This is the best thing I've ever heard of.

Also, fuck Skub. Fuck Skub and anyone who likes it. With a rusty cactus.
  • "Put 'em up, skubfags. I've got my banhammer all lubed up and ready to go."

DO IT

"You anti-skub users are all the same. You rant and complain about skub like it's the end of the world, but have any of you even USED it."

I've never raped a baby either, but it doesn't make it any less wrong if I were to try it and enjoy it.
    "The only "light" you saw was oncoming traffic, "bro." Because only someone dumb enough to stand in the middle of a road would quit skub of their own volition."

Honestly, getting hit by a car probably would've been better for my health than taking up skub in the first place. 'S bad stuff, man. You'll see one day.

Also, someone should probably fix Cygan. I'll bet skub did this to her.
  • Glaives are better.
    Oh, so consenting adults using skub is the same as baby rape now?

Answer me this, anti-skubfags: How is my using skub on my own hurting anyone?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    She's probably so dismayed that people she trusted so much could possibly hate skub, that it shattered her sanity.

I hope you're proud, Everest.
    "She's probably so dismayed that people she trusted so much could possibly hate skub, that it shattered her sanity."

No, she's probably just reaching the end stage of skub use. Which is why I quit the shit. With any luck, we can get her rehabilitated before it's too late.

"How is my using skub on my own hurting anyone?"

How is it not? It smells putrid, and it inflicts obvious brain damage.
    No, she's probably just reaching the end stage of skub use. Which is why I quit the shit. With any luck, we can get her rehabilitated before it's too late.

I have no idea what the fuck Skub is and I don't even care >:|
    ^ It's best that you never find out. Trust me.
  • Glaives are better.
    Even if what you say is true - and it's not, by the way - smelling bad and being unintelligent doesn't hurt anyone else.

Can you name even a single study that proves that skub use causes brain damage?
  • edited 2011-08-23 21:35:22
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "Can you name even a single study that proves that skub use causes brain damage?"

This thread, for starters.

"being unintelligent doesn't hurt anyone else."

Psh. Like I trust a skubfag on the road. Or to handle my food. Or to build the things I use.