If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Sex and the City by Vorpy Bradshaw [NSFW]

edited 2011-08-23 21:38:46 in Liveblogging
$80+ per session

Carrie Bradshaw is a fabulous magazine columnist living in New York City. She writes about sex. Her adventures with sex, her friend's adventures, and all the trials and tribulations of finding love in the big city. She goes through a lot, finding love, and losing it, having plenty of sex, and growing as a person. She is witty, opinionated, classy, and has great friends.

This liveblog is not about her. Vorpy Bradshaw is a naive, immature, smoke addict that loves to tell people about who got in her pants this week. Her maturity is inversely proportional to her age. This is a liveblog about her and her best friends.

* Counterclocky (Clocky), a dominating closet lesbian that goes through severe mood swings (LIKE ALL WOMEN AMIRITE?!)
* Vivi, an idiotic love freak with the body of a 30 year old knockout, but the brain of a 6 year old.
* and Bob, a super ancient sex freak that likes to go after younger guys and girls, and she LOOOOOOOOOVES anal ;p

I will attempt to liveblog their adventures in the big city. Luckily for me, my mom has the entire series on DVD, so I didn't have to torrent shit. I will keep this up till I get bored, or you guys do. I will sprinkle it in with subtitled pictures of some of the funnier moments (edited for hilarity of course).

This is your normal Sex and the City. This will clue you in to the real underground New York sex scene. Filled with lolicon, dickgirls, beastiality, and more gay men than you can shake a dick stick at.

Comments