If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Who is anyone anymore?

edited 2011-08-22 05:19:16 in IJBM meta
$80+ per session
Is Vorpy Counterclock? Is Bob MidnightVelvet? Is Juan_Carlos Malvakian? Is anyone who they say they are? The trolling, lies, mixed messages. All these questions and more will hopefully be answered on the thrilling conclusion of Game of Gleeful, Vampire-slaying Mad Men.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I can almost definitely assure you with 73% probability that I am Forzare.
  • I'm not Vorpy, Vorpy's my sister, she just likes to claim she's me to cash in on my fame >_> ~huggles Vivi and Vorpy~

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
  • $80+ per session
    YOURE MAKING IT WORSE
  • Actually, I'll tell you all the truth, I'm actually not Vorpy, and I can't be Vorpy...

Because I'm Vivi.

• $80+ per session
    And I'm actually Bob...

And Bob is actually Vorpy who is actually Clocky. We all switched places as a gag.

WE GOTCHA BITCHES
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I can check the IP's of everyone here :/
  • I can check if anyone is using a sockpuppet, and unless everyone here has at least one sockpuppet we have a membership of almost 500. We are most certainly not deserted.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Vampire-slaying? Oh dear... well uh... that's fine because Malkavian is actually... a werewolf. Yeah. That's right. Certainly not a vampire clan that's for sure.
    I knew it! Draw your sword, werething! Or bare teeth, or whatever. I just wanna fight ya.
    Did I say werewolf? I meant... um... pixie!
  • Careful you two, I have my yaoi pen at the ready.
    You need to get a safety for that thing, Clocky dearest.
  • Was was that?

Something about Malk wanting to practice safety.

Malk: But Alex, we can't possibly have unprotected sex!
    Alex: You're right Malk, let me be educational and get a condom.

You do this just to get me to flirt with you, don't you?
  • edited 2011-08-22 09:14:02
    Wasn't I Forzare's sockpuppet? Or GLORIOUSLeader's?
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I may or may not be Crimson or one of his clones.
  • אלוהים הוא בשמיים שלו, וכל נכון עם העולם
    A Solstace by anyone other than me is not a Solstace at all.

This post doesn't really clarify my identity, though.
    Pixies? Pixies?

brb, kitbashing a flamethrower
    Obfuscateceleritybye.
  • You can change. You can.
    I can check if anyone is using a sockpuppet, and unless everyone here has at least one sockpuppet we have a membership of almost 500. We are most certainly not deserted.

Depends on your definition of deserted. 500 peeps don't count if almost all of them are inactive or sockpuppets

I'd say that we have around 50/60 active accounts, with all due honesty.

@Solstace: You make a good impression of yourself. Tzetze.