If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Touhomestony Lyridoka? Nah, we can do better.

edited 2011-08-17 23:25:24 in Wonderful posts
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
The Melancholy of Homestuck: Puella Magi Lyrical Nanoha

My Little Touhou of Homestuck Suzumiya: Tengen Magi Genesis Nanoha

Edit: Nah, this is more of a wonderpost thread.

Comments

• I don't even recognize half those title bits.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    My Little Touhou of the Airbending Fellowship of Homestuck Suzumiya Vampire SlayerS: Neon Magi Toppa Nanoha

My Little Touhou of the Airbending Fellowship of Homestuck Suzumiya Vampire SlayerS: Neon Magi Toppa Nanoha Credit Report Dot Com
  • I think saturating the market is a bad thing.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    My Little MacNeil-Lehrer Touhou of the Airbending Fellowship of Homestuck Runner Suzumiya Vampire SlayerS: Shooting Stars Neon Magi Toppa Nanoha Credit Report Dot Com
  • Needs more Doctor Who
  • Anyone who has made food that was supposed to be good knows why this concept is bad.
  • $80+ per session
    You can never have too much saturation.
  • Clean your room little Billy
    Dr. Hahuri: Or How I Learned To Stop Saying Uguu~ And Love Touhou
  • @Vivi: I want you to grab 10 of your favorite food items and chuck them in a bowl and mass them together.

Not stir them together,

Mass them.

Eat it all up and get back to me.
  • edited 2011-08-17 23:43:41

I don't even recognize half those title bits.

(first line)
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Homestuck
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

(second line)
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    Touhou Project
    Homestuck
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha

• $80+ per session
    I'LL TAKE THE CASE
  • edited 2011-08-17 23:54:41
    My Little Pretty Soldier Doctor-man Touhou of the Airbending Battlestar Fellowship of
    Homestuck Runner Suzumiya Vampire SlayerS: Neon Magi Toppa Nanoha Report Dot Com
  • Also, IJBM: Glenn is mixing English titles and Japanese titles of the anime he's including in this.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    My Little Pretty Soldier Doctor-man Touhou of the Airbending Battlestar Fellowship of
    Homestuck Runner Suzumiya Vampire SlayerS: Neon Magi Toppa Nanoha Report Dot Com the Abridged Series 2: Electric Boogaloo
  • edited 2011-08-18 00:07:37
    Let's Play My Little Pretty Soldier Doctor-man Touhou of the Airbending Battlestar Fellowship of Homestuck Runner Suzumiya Vampire SlayerS: Neon Magi Toppa Nanoha Report Dot Com: the Movie: the Game: the Abridged Series 2: Electric Boogaloo
  • I'LL STAY MAI HAUNDS...WITH YAU BLAHT
    All of you left out Vocaloid.