If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I AM NOW A GOD

edited 2011-08-17 21:54:03 in Wonderful posts
Time posted after ninjaclown became a moderator - 60 seconds
Time taken for the power to overwhelm ninjaclown's  ego - 1 second

Comments

• edited 2011-08-17 21:55:21
    Ninjaclown is the moderator I worship.
  • edited 2011-08-17 21:56:50
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I fear for my posts.
  • edited 2011-08-17 21:57:23
    Belief
    Oh noes, Ninja can put his dirty hands all over me when he edits my words! Not that I mind...

• edited 2011-08-17 21:59:44
    The "let's edit everybody's posts" thread is going to become law, I just know it.
  • edited 2011-08-17 22:00:19
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Estimated time to Ninjaclown holding people's posts hostage for TF2 items: 15 min-

[USER SUSPENDED UNTIL PROPER TRIBUTE HAS BEEN PAID]
  • I've been bad Ninja!

Suspend me you dirty dirty boy!

~gets a whip and flail out~
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • edited 2011-08-17 22:09:27
    Belief
    Y'all think it's easy to edit someone's post.

~Score one, Counter-

[USER SUSPENDED FOR BEING SMARTER]
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    @threadimage
  • edited 2011-08-17 22:22:11
    Edit: Whoops, broke the formatting.

I didn't even know that was possible.
  • I think I'm allowed at least one boast thread, right? Cygan got one too. XD
  • edited 2011-08-17 22:23:13
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Sure. I'm not actually offended.

Come to think of it, Longfellow changed my permissions without even asking first, so at first I thought there was a glitch or something and was mostly flabbergasted. Maybe that's why I didn't end up making a boast thread.
  • What were your privileges that were changed?
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Do you mean mod powers?
  • You implied Longfellow took away your ability to make a boast thread, or you just didn't notice you had new abilities until now? Sorry for the confusing wording.
  • I think he means Longfellow gave him mod powers without telling him first, so it never occurred to him to make a boast thread.
  • That would make sense.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yeah, Longfellow kinda made Everest and Cygan mods after I suggested the idea and he agreed to it.  As in, he kinda did so immediately, without much warning.  So I bothered to ask ninjaclown and IanExMachina this time.

Also, breaking the formatting is not by any means an amazing feat.
  • Also, breaking the formatting is not by any means an amazing feat.
    Very very true, but I didn't know that the thing I did was a thing that breaks formatting.
  • Clean your room little Billy
    Now all you need to do is fuse with another moderator, and then you will have POWAH OVERWHELMING!
  • $80+ per session
    I am returned a demon.
  • edited 2011-08-17 23:43:01
    [Vivi has been removed from the Member role and added to the Linda Blair role.]
  • [Forzare has been removed from the Member role and added to Counterclock's Heart.]
  • $80+ per session
    [Counterclock has been removed from the Member role and added to Satan's Minions]
  • [CentralAvenue has been removed from the Member role and added to the Eating Popcorn role]
  • edited 2011-08-17 23:52:33
    $80+ per session
    >Popcorn

Yum. They are my most absolute favorite food to eat in the world. Can't get enough of them.
  • edited 2011-08-18 09:14:32
    Belief
    [Counterclock has been removed from the Satan's Minions role and added to the Caretaker of Dreams role]

Sleep tight y'all ^_^

[Counterclock has been removed from the Caretaker of Dreams role and added to the Sexy demoness of Hell role]
  • [CentralAvenue was removed from the Eating Popcorn role and added to the Saying Good Night To Counterclock role]
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    [Vorpy has been removed from the Member role and added to the Banned role]