If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Pinkie Pie

edited 2011-08-17 04:34:46 in Webspace
no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
Don't get me wrong: I like Pinkie Pie. She's cute, funny, cheerful, does all the really wacky stuff, and all that good stuff. The thing that bothers me though is that she's everywhere. Whenever someone makes a pony joke, she's the punchline. Whenever someone tries to create a new pony meme, it's invariably a Pinkie Pie meme. Whenever the hub features a pony in a general network promo, it's usually her. I mean I like her, but come on bronies, there's five other ponies you could work with. Especially Applejack. She needs more love.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Pinkie Pie is the lololololol pony

Twilight Sparkle is the -rolleyes- pony

Rarity is the NO U pony

Applejack is the lolwat pony

and Fluttershy is the Forever Alone pony.

lolololol is more popular and appealing than the more down-to-earth ones are.
  • edited 2011-08-17 04:42:00
    no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    Fluttershy's not very good at being "forever alone" considering she has six best friends and was once a successful fashion model.

And she's a woman who is good with kids. I'm betting that's an instant turn-on for most stallions. (Oh god I hope I didn't just take this thread in disturbing directions)
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Well, the....what meme emulates being silent and afraid to communicate with people at times?
  • no longer cuddly, but still Edmond
    I dunno, but for some reason I keep thinking of that one Looney Tunes where Bugs was being chased by the hairy red monster, and he stopped and pointed out that it was being watched by an audience full of people, and that made the monster freak out.
  • Twikie pie is lol Pony,

Apple Dash is Mr. Rogers if he were a pony.

Rainbow sparkle is a piece of random meat made up of Colon cancer.

Mr. Rogers / Rarity's Love child is nammmmmed Derpy  Hooves.
  • Bronies are essentially bros. They love parties, stuff with too much sugar(especially shitty energy drinks) and breaking stuff. Pinkie Pie throws parties, bakes sweet food and breaks the fourth wall. The popularity seems logical.
  • ~♥YES♥~! I *AM* a ~♥cupcake♥~! ^_^
    Pinkie Pie is the best pony~!