If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I'm afraid i've burned a few bridges around here.

edited 2011-08-12 16:59:19 in IJBM meta
May be just my paranoia acting up and I sure hope it is but I think I may have burned a few bridges here. Just not sure what to do about it. But I feel as though things have happened so that I may never be able to become friends with certain people round these parts. Just makes me uneasy because I don't know if my fears are justified to begin with and if they are what to do about it.

Comments

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Oh, hey.

The reason I didn't reply to your PM is because I am busy.

There we go. Thread over.
  • NO VOrpy it's not just you some other people as well. but thanks for that notice. I PMd you on Steam with how to set yourself as Busy.
  • Actually the whole reaosn I was PMing you in the first place was to infor5m you of how to set your status to Busy sinc eyou were having trouble iwth it the other day and I finally figured it out myself.
  • Don't worry, I burned all of my bridges at some point. Just ask anybody in IJBM. Anyway, just build new ones and don't burn them.
  • i'm tyring to build new ones out of the old oneszs i need to get to those places I burned the bridges to.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    And I molested puppies. We've all got terrible secrets in our past.
  • edited 2011-08-12 18:25:32
    The best part about burning bridges is that the burning chunks of wood all fall in the river. That they, the fire doesn't spread, and you can scratch that pyromania itch guilt-free!
  • Uh oh, Tnu's on one of his pity begging sprees.
  • Clean your room little Billy
    One foolproof solution to burning bridges is not to have any bridges to burn in the first place.
  • edited 2011-08-12 18:33:21
    ^^You can tell by the bad spelling. 

This discussion has been closed.